The 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is once again featuring a listing of Gluten Free items as Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
You’ll be able to view which menu items are gluten free in the Food and Wine Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
And don’t forget — some items can be made Gluten Free by leaving off a component (bread, for instance). Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Marketplace Booths if this is an option.
2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Gluten Free Items
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas
- Grilled Lamb T-Bone with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies
- Escondidinho de Carne – “Little Hidden One”: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel
- Roasted Beet Salad with Green Beans, Feta Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts
- Moelleux au Fromage de Chèvre et Épinards: Warm Goat Cheese Pudding with Spinach
- Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with Housemade Rasberry Jam
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Purée
- Traditional Spanish Paella with Shrimp, Mussels, Chicken and Crispy Chorizo
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops and Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika
Stay tuned to the DFB YouTube Channel for our thoughts on the items below — and other Food and Wine Festival sneak peeks — early next week!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog!