This booth, which made its debut in 2018, features all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
Click HERE to find our FULL REVIEW of The Honey Bee-stro!
2023 The Honey Bee-Stro Menu
- Chicken and Waffles: Crispy honey-brined chicken and honey sweet cornbread waffle with whipped honey butter and spicy honey (New) – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pollinator Flatbread with honey-whipped mascarpone, honey caramelized onions, blueberry gastrique, prosciutto, honey-whipped goat cheese, arugula, honey vinaigrette, and bee pollen (New) – $6.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with honey whipped cream, whipped honey, crystalized honey, honeycomb, dehydrated honey, and fennel pollen meringue kisses – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with streusel (Non-alcoholic) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead – 6 oz. $5.50 / 12 oz $9.50
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine – glass $6.50 / bottle $28.00
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with blueberry vodka and streusel – $12.50
2023 The Honey Bee-Stro Photos
Return to the Main 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Page
Return to the 2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Booths and Menus Page