You can read our full review of the Prix Fixe Dinner at Be Our Guest here!
Be Our Guest Dinner Menu (prix fixe)
Dinner includes choice of appetizer, entree, and a dessert trio.
- French Onion Soup topped with toasted crouton, gruyère, and provolone
- Escargot with herb garlic butter and toasted gremolata
- Charred Octopus with citrus-laced fingerling potatoes, pickled hearts of palm and red pepper coulis
- Maine Lobster Bisque with crème fraîche and poached lobster
- Assorted meats and cheeses (such as chicken liver pâté, chorizo sausage Manchego, and truffle tremor)
- Grilled Center-Cut Filet Mignon with Robuchon Yukon Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Cipollini Marmalade with a Red Wine Glaze
- Smoked Ricotta and Corn Tortellini with Roasted Corn and Peppadew Relish, Rainbow Cauliflower, and Asparagus with a Corn-infused Nage
- Saffron-Infused Seafood Bouillabaisse with Seasonal Fish, Maine Lobster, Shrimp, Confit Potatoes, and Baby Fennel
- Spice-dusted Lamb Chops with Roasted Salsify, Baby Zucchini, Charred Tomatoes, and Royal Trumpet Mushrooms with a Lamb Demi
- Poulet Rouge Chicken with Faro Wheat Risotto, Seasonal Vegetables, Crisp Pancetta, and Garlic Butter Sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Crispy Berkshire Pork Belly, Caramelized Cipollini, Roasted Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower Purée, and sprinkled with Bacon Dust
Dessert is a personal trio platter featuring a Raspberry Macaron with lemon jam and fresh raspberries, and a Dark Chocolate Truffle filled with Dark Chocolate Grand Marnier Ganache. And a white chocolate cup — Chip, of course! — filled with the Be Our Guest signature dessert, The Grey Stuff.
Children receive their own version of the Dessert Trio, including a non-decorated white chocolate Chip cup that they can paint with colored icing!