On July 27, 2018, Dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant became a prix fixe meal and costs $62.00 for adults and $37.00 for children. As of July 2020, Lunch features the same service-style and prix fixe menu as Dinner, or two Table Service credits for guests participating on the Disney Dining Plan.
You can read our full original review of the Prix Fixe Dinner at Be Our Guest here and our most recent review here!
Be Our Guest Menu — Adult
Dinner includes choice of appetizer, entree, and a dessert trio.
- French Onion Soup topped with toasted crouton, gruyère, and provolone
- Mixed Field Greens (plant-based offering) with Hazelnut Brittle and Seasonal Fruit with a Stone Fruit Vinaigrette
- Maine Lobster Bisque with crème fraîche and poached lobster
- Assorted meats and cheeses (such as Chicken Rillettes, Shaved Serrano Ham, Chorizo Sausage, Pleasant Ridge Cheddar, Truffle Tremor, and Stilton Blue with Seasonal Garnishes)
- Center-Cut Filet Mignon with Robuchon Yukon Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Cipollini Marmalade with a Red Wine Glaze
- Vadouvan Spiced Vegetables with Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables, Crispy Corn Cake with Coconut-Vadouvan Jus and Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Pan-seared Sea Scallops with Seasonal Risotto with Wild Mushroom and Butter Sauce
- Poulet Rouge Chicken Savory Bread Pudding and Seasonal Vegetables with a Chicken Glace
- Herb-salted Pork Tenderloin with Crispy Pork Belly, Seasonal Vegetables-Two Ways, Pork Jus, and Candied Pecan
Dessert is a personal trio platter featuring a Lemon Jam Macaron with lemon jam and fresh raspberries, and a Dark Chocolate Truffle filled with Dark Chocolate Grand Marnier Ganache. And a white chocolate cup — Chip, of course! — filled with the Be Our Guest signature dessert, The Grey Stuff.
Be Our Guest Menu — Children (prix fixe)
Dinner includes choice of appetizer, entrée (with choice of two sides), and a dessert trio.
- Iceberg Wedge Salad with Ranch Dressing
- House-made Peach Applesauce
- Fruit and Cheese Plate
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin
- House-made Macaroni & Cheese
- Pan-seared Chicken Breast
Kids Create-Your-Own Selections (Choose 2)
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Wild Rice
- Steamed Green Beans
- Sweet Potato Wedges
Children receive their own version of the Dessert Trio, including a non-decorated white chocolate “Chip” cup that they can paint with colored icing! (If preferred, children may opt for Seasonal Fruit instead.)