Did you know you can have a dolphin encounter in The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion in EPCOT? EPCOT Seas Adventures — Dolphins in Depth allows YOU to interact with these beautiful ocean creatures!
Experts share what it’s like to work with and care for the bottlenose dolphins at EPCOT. This two-hour tour features an approximately 30-minute interaction with the dolphins in waist-deep water, backstage views complete with the opportunity to learn about Disney World’s dolphin care program as well as training and research sessions with marine mammal specialists. Guests also have the chance to “participate in conversations about global issues affecting ocean life.”
Guests WILL get wet and are advised to bring a bathing suit if they wish to wade in the waist-deep water. Disney states that “You do not need to swim or be SCUBA-certified to take part in this experience.”
Check-in takes place 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour at Guest Relations located near the Main Entrance of EPCOT.
Dophins in Depth is a two-hour experience, and includes a backstage tour with approximately 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins. This experience is typically available Tuesdays through Saturdays starting at 10:30AM, and you can view available times and dates on the Disney World EPCOT Dolphins in Depth Page.
Water Apparel and Additional Guidelines
Disney provides specific guidelines regarding water apparel and more:
- Guests must be at least 48 inches tall to participate, and — for safety reasons — must be able to understand English;
- Expectant mothers may not participate in the Dolphins in Depth tour;
- A bathing suit is required if guests want to wade in the waist-deep water. Locker rooms with free lockable lockers, towels, shampoo, and hair dryers are provided. Disney notes that “Shorty wetsuits will be provided in men’s sizes XS to 5X and women’s XS to 5X.”
- No jewelry is permitted in the aquarium other than a watch;
- Disney notes that “Guests must transfer from their motorized scooter, electric convenience vehicle (ECV) or land-based wheelchair to an aquatic wheelchair.”
$209.00 per guest (not including tax)
- Park admission is required and not included in the cost of the tour; A Disney Park Pass Reservation for EPCOT on the same date is also required;
- Cameras, video equipment, and cell phones are NOT permitted in backstage areas;
- Cancellations are required two days prior to your tour to avoid forfeiting the entire price of the tour;
- No dining component is included with this tour.
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World EPCOT Dolphins in Depth page to confirm information prior to booking.