If you’re hankering for an original Dole Whip (or a Spiced Rum version), veer towards the Canada side of the World Showcase Promenade! There you’ll find paradise — okay, it’s really the Pineapple Promenade (and you can probably anticipate a long line as this booth is back for a second year).
- Dole Whip
- Dole Whip with Myer’s Dark Rum
- Dole Whip with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Sweet Potato Cinnamon Waffle with Dole Whip (TRYit! Selection)
- Frozen desert violet lemonade featuring Simply Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- Tropical Mango Pale Ale, St. John Brewers (U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Once Upon a Vine’s The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc
Use your Disney Dining Plan snack credit for a Dole Whip!
You won’t find a hearty helping as you would with the Dole Whip Floats from the Magic Kingdom’s Aloha Isle. Instead, the Dole Whip Soft-Serve items are more the size of the Dole Whip found at Captain Cook’s in the Polynesian Resort.
The Coconut Rum Dole Whip is clear (left) and the coconut with the pineapple is perfect! Dark Rum Dole Whip is on right. We found the Dark Rum version to be very smooth. Both versions are even better than the spiced rum concoction from last year, but if we could only pick one — the coconut is our favorite.
Sweet Potato Cinnamon Waffle was very thick and moist. It’s served warm with cold Dole Whip on top. Surprisingly, the cinnamon spices worked better with the pineapple than we expected!
Don’t forget to try a Violet Lemonade!
Although you might be tempted to stay here all day, try visiting some of the other booths featured in our 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!