Please Note: The Star Wars Guided Tour is no longer offered.
The Star Wars Guided Tour offers VIP access to each and every Star Wars experience in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
The tour includes:
- A reserved viewing area for the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and projection show
- A reserved viewing area for Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away
- A reserved viewing area for the March of the First Order
- Younglings (ages 4 to 12) will participate in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- A ride on the Star Tours attraction
- Character Meet-and-Greets with Chewbacca and Kylo Ren
- A visit to the Star Wars Launch Bay
- A screening of Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
A Star Wars-themed meal at Backlot Express is included with the tour, and each tour guest receives a commemorative souvenir.
Check-in takes place at Guest Relations (just to your left upon entering Hollywood Studios)
Please note: The Star Wars Guided Tour is no longer offered.
- The tour takes place indoors and outdoors and involves lots of walking and standing, so plan accordingly for weather and be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Separate admission to Hollywood Studios is required and not included with the tour.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 days in advance to avoid forfeiting the entire price of the tour.
Call (407) 939-7529
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Star Wars Guided Tour Page to confirm information prior to booking.