Update: Disneyland Annual Passholders get a 20% discount (that’s twice the Passholder dining discount!) on Mondays and Tuesdays in March 2013 at Earl Of Sandwich in Downtown Disney Anaheim.
We’ve got some seriously rad news for all of you fellow Earl-lovers today!!!
In Disney World, Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris, Earl of Sandwich specializes in delicious counter-service eats. (Read an Earl of Sandwich Review in Disney World here and an Earl of Sandwich Review in Disneyland here to find out what all the fuss is about!)
And here’s the latest — new menu items are being added the first week of March, including hand-tossed salads, handcrafted wraps, and Artisan soups…and the HOLIDAY SANDWICH will now be offered year round!!
“Earl of Sandwich is known for the World’s Greatest Hot Sandwich. We now have great wraps, salads, and soups to match”, says Steve Heeley, President & CEO of Orlando based Earl of Sandwich.
Yep — there’ll be a lot more to choose from the next time you head over to Earl!
New Earl of Sandwich Menu Options
Healthful options for on-the-go dining is just one reason that Earl of Sandwich is so popular! Let’s check out the new items!
- 8 Great new “Greens” Hand–Tossed Salads, including Berry, Almond & Chicken Salad, BBQ Chicken, and Thai Salads.
- 7 Great new “Hand Crafted” Wraps, including Buffalo Chicken (YES, PLEASE!!!!); Baja Chicken; and Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Wraps.
- A new line of high quality Artisan Soups, including chicken noodle, black bean, chicken tortilla, butternut squash, and other great new flavors. Yes, the signature tomato soup will still be available!
- New, lighter breakfast offerings, including oatmeal with fruit, nut, and brown sugar toppings. Also look for New York style bagels and cream cheese.
- Two great sandwiches join the permanent line-up — the cult favorite Holiday Turkey Sandwich, and the [Read more…]