Great news!!! Disneyland Corn Dogs — those hand-dipped gems on a stick — are coming to Walt Disney World via a themed food truck!
There are lots more yummy eats (BUTTER CHICKEN!) rolling into Downtown Disney, too.
And, let’s not forget about other new treats found recently, including cupcakes, Caramel Apple Stuffed French Toast, and more!
If you’re not hungry yet, read on!
Disney Food News
Lots of great food news reading from Disney this week!
- Themed food trucks will roll into Downtown Disney starting this Fall!
- Disneyland’s Club 33 will be renovated in 2014. There are lots of changes in store for this historic space. Will Club 33 expand to Walt Disney World?
- Caramel Apple Stuffed French Toast is now being served at Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our review of the Guava Pocket and Peanut Butter Brownie options at the renovated Fountain View Cafe/Starbucks in Epcot!
- Two new cupcakes were spotted recently at the Contempo Cafe in Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Starring Rolls Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Look for the Chocolate Cherry Cupcake and Root Beer Cupcake on your next visit!
- Sommerfest in Epcot’s Germany pavilion is now serving three new menu items — Curry Wurst, Leberkase (German Meatloaf) Reuben, and Nudel Gratin!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a Chips & Slices Now Open at Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, Magic Kingdom’s Disney Chefs at Inaugural Edible Orlando – Field to Feast Event, New Menu Item at La Cantina de San Angel, Halloween Cake Pops at Sweet Spells in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disneyland’s Market House Starbucks Opening Soon, New Menu at Disneyland’s Rancho del Zocalo, and more.
DFB Reader Finds
We love cupcakes; thanks for sharing your treats with us! Check out MORE Disney cupcakes here!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Pre- Food and Wine Festival Sale!
In honor of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicking off in just a couple of weeks, pick up our 2013 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book for $4 off using code DINE!
This comprehensive e-Book offers over 400 pages of expert information, color photographs, advice, reviews, and details about Dining in Disney World. And these awesome bonus items are included:
- Downloadable worksheets for planning your trip.
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you with brainstorming.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges.
- An index of some of our favorite Top 5 lists.
- Four food-themed scavenger hunts — one for each Disney World theme park!
- Disney Dining Trivia to play while waiting in line, or waiting for a table.
Pick up your copy today with code DINE for a $4 discount! As a downloadable PDF, the book can be read on your computer, smartphone, and tablet easily!
Want Even More Savings?
If you’re headed to Disney World this year or in early 2014, our BEST DEAL can be found when you bundle for savings!
Right now, get over 40% off of four of our most popular Disney Dining Guides with the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle.
Including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining AND all three of our DFB Snacks Guides. Get more information about the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle here!
On to the Round-Up!
entices us to make our own Disney recipes in this gorgeous Mickey Mouse Casserole Dish. Mac ‘n’ Cheese? Yes, please!
Gorillas Don’t Blog reminisces about the seating area at the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship in Disneyland!
Wicked Local celebrates the return of Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival!
Quasi-Everything creates a rum drink inspired by Monsters Inc!
Studios Central shares Halloween Halloween Cake Pops from Sweet Spells!
Main Street Gazette reviews BoardWalk Bakery’s No-Sugar Added Mango Vanilla Panna Cotta!
AllEars interviews California Grill’s Chef Brian Piasecki.