We have big news from Epcot today!
With just a few weeks to go before the opening of the 2014 Flower and Garden Festival, and thanks to a heads up from DFB reader Linda, we have the full list of menus for the super popular Outdoor Kitchens! Mark your calendars — the Festival lasts from March 5 through May 18.
These kiosks, which are reminiscent of the Marketplace Booths that dominate the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, feature delicious small plates that allow you to taste fresh flavors from the garden.
Without further ado, let’s get to it!
NEW!: Urban Farm Eats
This year, a brand new booth, Urban Farm Eats, debuts with Land-grown produce and the best of farm-raised fish.
- Pickled beet salad with goat cheese cream, mizuna and pistachios
- Land-grown eggplant “scallop” with romesco sauce and spaghetti squash (TRYit!)
- Ghost pepper-dusted tilapia with crisp winter melon slaw and mint oil featuring The Original Sauce Man’s Kick It Up Rub
- Cucumber lemon spa water, finished with a sprig of fresh mint
- The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
- The Vegan Vine Cabernet Sauvignon
- Redbridge Gluten-Free Sorghum Beer, Anheuser-Busch (St. Louis, Missouri)
Visit Intermissions Cafe at Festival Center for a jump start on fresh flavors before heading out to visit the Outdoor Kitchens!
- Fruit & Cheese Plate
- Vegan Trio
- Southwest Chicken Wrap
- Tuna Salad with Pita
- Side Salad
- Asian Tuna Salad with Noodles
- Caprese Push-Pop — Tomato, Mozzarella, and Balsamic (TRYit! Selection)
- Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria, Florida Orange Groves (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Garda Italian Wine Blend, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Rogue Valley Pinot Noir, Quantum Leap Winery (Orlando, Florida)
- Martini Prosecco
- Strongbow Cider, Bulmers Cider Company (White Plains, New York)
- SweetWater Blue, SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, Georgia)
Back for a second year, this is your chance to enjoy Dole Whip in lots of different ways — including toppers of Myer’s Dark Rum or Parrot Bay Coconut Rum! I can’t wait for this one!
And don’t miss the Violet Lemonade!
2014 Menu [Read more…]