It’s one of our favorite weeks of the year! As we set our tables with Thanksgiving feasts, Disney World visitors will find holiday menus and treats around every corner. One of our awesome finds this week — the Hidden Mickey Cupcake at the Contemporary Resort!
And with a new restaurant coming soon to Epcot, plus updated dining venues on the Disney Magic, we’re celebrating this week of Disney Food news.
Craving more details? Click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Festive holiday snacks, including a Five Legged Goat Krispy Treat, made their debut at the Contemporary Resort’s Gingerbread Tree display in Disney World this week!
- A new restaurant — Spice Road Table — will be opening soon in Epcot’s Morocco pavilion.
- Disney World’s dining discount program, Tables in Wonderland, is offering complimentary valet parking at Downtown Disney Orlando during the holiday season!
- Check out the new Viva Navidad at Disneyland Resort this holiday season!
- Disney Cruise Line recently unveiled the renovated ship — Disney Magic! Taking the place of Parrot Cay, Carioca’s restaurant serves South American specialties!A brand new Royal Court Royal Tea is now being served aboard the Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Fantasy!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
Paula sent us a treat via Facebook: “Fruit tart from Boardwalk Bakery – perfect pastry cream, fresh fruit and a Mickey macaron! Very chic.” Indeed!!
Send your Disney Food Finds!
The “DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013″!
Tis the season for the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2013 e-Book!
And since we want you to save some cash right NOW, we have a steep discount for DFB readers (as always!). Get the brand new guide today for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code JINGLE at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013 e-Book features 270 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A section dedicated to all “New for 2013” events, dining options, and activities.
- NEW Scavenger Hunts
- NEW Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2014 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013, head over to the DFB Store!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂 Find more great DFB Disney Dining Guidebooks at DFBStore.com!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases Pixar mugs! I LOVE THESE!!!!!
disZine reports on the very successful sales of Disney-branded food.
Main Street Gazette dines at Boatwright’s in the Port Orleans Riverside Resort.
Walt Disney World For Grown Ups loves the Holiday Cupcakes at Disney World!
Tara’s Multicultural Table visited the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
babble shares cheese and wine pairings inspired by Disney characters.