With the opening of Memento Mori in the Magic Kingdom, Haunted Mansion fans now have a souvenir shop to explore! After meeting your Ghost Host, stop in and peruse the shelves of ghastly goodies.
We love that many of these items are available online; just click the links provided!
Halloween treats continue to materialize in the Disney parks and resorts. We’re especially thrilled with the treats in Disneyland!
Plus, click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News…
Disney Food News
- Memento Mori is now open in Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square. Take a look at some of the ghastly merchandise inspired by the Haunted Mansion!
- Epcot’s Liberty Inn has added regional American fare to the menu. We taste-tested the Maryland Crab Cakes with Old Bay Fries.
- Chocolate sculptures are featured in the “From Bean to the Bar” exhibit at Epcot’s Festival Center during the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
- Find out what’s inside the BoardWalk Bakery’s Ghost Cupcake!
- We shared lots more Halloween Treats from Disneyland, including Zero Premium Popcorn Buckets, the Pumpkin Twist from Maurice’s Treats, and lots more!! Yum!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
DFB loves the rotational dining, specialty restaurants (Palo!!), and lounges aboard the Disney Cruise Line ships. Let’s take a look at some delicious reader finds discovered aboard the Disney ships.
Facebook Friend Narda shared two desserts, including this Baked Alaska from the Disney Fantasy:
And here’s a dessert from Animator’s Palate aboard the Disney Dream. My favorite plates!
Do you have a Favorite Find? Please, share with us!
DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining On Sale!
Want a huge discount on our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining? You’ve got it! This is the last day for our special sale, get $6 off the full price of the guide using code DOLEWHIP!
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
What’s In The Guide?
As thousands of repeat customers already know, the Guide includes:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis [Read more…]