It’s been a SUPER busy week for Disney Food news!! 🙂
With the release of 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival menus, we’ve seen a lot of new dishes that we can’t wait to sample.
Of course, the new Disney World Fall Free Dining offer was terrific news for many of our readers who were able to save valuable vacation dollars on their Walt Disney World packages.
Let’s check out what else is happening in the “World” of Disney dining!
Disney Food News
We’ve got lots of news to catch up on!
- Disney World Free Dining has been extended for dates in October, November, and December 2013!
- The Walt Disney World 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus have been officially announced! Plus, check out more news and details about Walt Disney World’s 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- There will be changes to the Tables in Wonderland dining discount program in 2014!
- Check out the news on the possible new Rapid Fill Refillable Mug program that’s rumored to be rolled out at Walt Disney World Resorts in the very near future.
- The Gardens kiosk catering to guests with special diets debuts at Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom today!
- The Flying Fish Cafe at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn has announced a series of wine dinners to take place during Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. Includes a dinner with John Lasseter!
- Magic Kingdom’s Tortuga Tavern is serving their very own version of a favorite Disney classic frozen drink — the Liberty Swirl Slush!
- The new Peppermills at Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel have a story!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including Casey’s Corner Artist Autograph Session with Miniaturist Robert Olszewski, Wine Dinners at Citricos, New Year’s Eve at Monsieur Paul, and more.
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or from Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
Facebook friend Lauren shares “Sci-Fi Dine In Theater– always a favorite with my boyfriend and me! Nothing beats the super fun, retro atmosphere… I adore it!”
And check out this picture of the 24 Layer Chocolate Cake at Disneyland’s Steakhouse 55! Facebook Friend Lynda shares “OH YES I DID and it was AWESOME!!!!”
Thanks for sharing your Disney food memories!
Deal of the Week! Bundle DFB Disney Dining Guides for More Savings
Check out how you can have the best Disney vacation ever…and pay even less! The Disney Food Blog Dining Guides are an awesome way to plan your next Disney vacation!
DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle:
With our popular DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle, you’ll get our:
- DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013 Edition, our
- DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, 2013 Edition,
- DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks, AND our
- DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks, 2013 Edition
All for a significant discount! Learn more about the DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle here!
On to the Round-Up!
finds a mod Donald Duck coffee mug. Perfect for your morning caffeine fix!
Eating Around WDW heads to the Lava Lounge!
Walt Disney World for Grownups sips a Lapu Lapu at Disney’s Polynesian resort.
Main St Gazette stops by Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe to taste-test the Steak and Pork Platter.
Running at Disney enjoys the Cobb Salad at The Hollywood Brown Derby!
Babble shares Club 33 photos and tips from our own Dining in Disneyland columnist, Heather Sievers!
Disney Cruise Line Blog shares a snack idea using Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bars and Cookies. Try it on your next Disney cruise!