This was a BIG Disney Food news week! No worries though — we’ll get you caught up now. First up, you’ll want to know that Magic Kingdom’s Be Our Guest Restaurant will start accepting Advance Dining Reservations for lunch starting February 25th. No more FastPasses for your afternoon meal at the Beast’s Castle.
Now, let’s move on to the newest hot spot in Walt Disney World. Trolley Car Cafe, a Starbucks location, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now serving up your favorite beverages.
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Be Our Guest Restaurant will begin accepting Advance Dining Reservations for lunch starting February 25, 2015. And Lunch FastPasses will end.
- The Trolley Car Cafe is now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Here’s our photo tour of the new Starbucks location in Disney World. We also gave you a sneak peek before our first review.
- See the drinks that will be served at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village!
- Afternoon Tea packages at the Grand Floridian’s Garden View Lounge have recently been updated. Take a look at the new menu!
- More Frozen Treats — Snowberry Twists debuted in Disneyland at Maurice’s Treats.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, menu updates, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
It’s always a great time for chocolate, right?! Check out the Mud Pie shared by Facebook Friend Wendy. You can pick one up at Flo’s V8 Cafe in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure.
Frosting lovers — do not walk by Cheshire Cafe in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Stop and get a gourmet cake cup like this Mad Hatter Mocha version sent in by Facebook Friend Jacki.
Do you have a favorite find? Share your Disney food photos!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis [Read more…]