This week, we take a look at Disneyland’s NEW Market House, featuring Starbucks. You’ll want to stop here for brew, goodies, AND the cozy decor!
I love the holiday season at the Disney parks; mark your calendar with the Disneyland Candy Cane dates. Those sweet swirls are a popular tradition and not-to-be missed!
If you missed any Disney food news this week, check out the articles below!
Disney Food News
- Starbucks has opened at the Market House on Disneyland’s Main Street U.S.A.!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios is home to one of our favorite bakeries in Walt Disney World — Writer’s Stop.
- Check out the Disneyland Candy Cane Dates for 2013!
- Check out the new Mickey Macaroons!
- The Old Port Royale Food Court at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort showcases tropical pastries. Look for Mango Almond Tartlets, Banana Turnovers, and more!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, TripAdvisor Award for Victoria & Albert’s, Splitsville Adds Gluten Free Dishes, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
DFB Reader Jennifer emailed us a picture of the Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwich at Captain’s Grille. She says “… It’s served on Foccacia bread with an arugula & red onion vinaigrette. It’s served with orzo salad or French fries. … It is my favorite lunch of all time.
The bread is flavorful, soft, but crisped on the outside. The tomatoes are sweet and the fresh cheese, creamy. The arugula vinaigrette adds just enough tangy bite and brings the entire sandwich together nicely. I usually ask for extra dressing and started using it for my fries also. I thought it was a hidden gem, I should share!”
Thanks for sending your yummy photos and tips!
The “DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013″ Grand Launch!
Tis the season for the Grand Launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2013 e-Book!
And since we want you to save some cash right NOW, we have a steep discount for DFB readers (as always!). Get the brand new guide today for $3 off the regular purchase price for a limited time! How? Use code JINGLE at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013 e-Book features 270 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A section dedicated to all “New for 2013” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Celebrate the Magic Castle Show, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional.
- NEW Scavenger Hunts
- NEW Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2014 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2013, head over to the DFB Store!
And if you want an even BETTER deal, snap up our DFB Holiday Bundle! This includes the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays AND our original DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2013!
With a 100% 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
warms our hearts (and stomachs) with this Mickey and Minnie cookie jar! Order now; for Disney fans on your holiday list!!
Daveland highlights the new Starbucks at the Market House in Disneyland.
Walt Disney World For Grown Ups features new cocktails on Disney World’s bar and lounge menu.
Disney Hipsters visits Sommerfest in Epcot’s Germany pavilion.
Mouse on the Mind receives some Disney Magic — a free Mickey Ice Cream Bar!
TripAdvisor names Victoria & Albert’s as top 3 fine dining restaurant in United States!