Yay! The 2010 Free Dining promotion has again been extended into December.
- You must book a full-price WDW vacation package, checking in *most nights* on these dates: August 15 – October 7, 2010, October 22-October 28, 2010, November 12-18, 2010, November 27 – December 2, 2010 and December 10-21, 2010.
- You must stay at least three consecutive nights at an official Walt Disney World hotel (i.e., a hotel that is owned and operated by Walt Disney World) and at least a 2-day theme park ticket.
- If you stay in a Value Resort: You’ll receive the Magic Your way Plus Quick Service Dining package for the price of a standard Magic Your Way package. You can upgrade to the regular Dining Plan for $10 per adult per night and $2 per child (age 3-9) per night, or you can upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan for $40 per adult per night and $12 per child per night.
- If you stay in a Moderate, Deluxe, or Villas Resort: You’ll receive the Magic Your Way Plus Dining package for the price of a standard Magic Your Way package. You can upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan for $30 per adult per night and $10 per child per night most nights. Upgrade cost if you’re staying between December 17-21 is $25 per adult per night and $9 per child per night.
- This offer must be booked by August 14, 2010, and the number of packages is limited (so book fast!)
- Note: As long as you check in during a dedicated free dining period, you will have free dining throughout your stay — even if your stay extends into a black-out period.
To learn more about Disney World’s Dining Plans, check out our Disney World Dining Plans reference page!
To learn more about how to make dining reservations in Walt Disney World, check out our Advanced Dining Reservations reference page!