It’s here, as we’d hoped! Walt Disney World has announced their Free Dining package for Fall 2010. Here are the details:
- You must book a full-price WDW vacation package, checking in *most nights* between 8/15 and 10/2.
- You must stay at least three consecutive nights at an official Walt Disney World hotel (i.e., a hotel that is owned and operated by Walt Disney World) and at least a 2-day theme park ticket.
- If you stay in a Value Resort: You’ll receive the Magic Your way Plus Quick Service Dining package for the price of a standard Magic Your Way package. You can upgrade to the regular Dining Plan for $10 per adult per night and $2 per child (age 3-9) per night, or you can upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan for $40 per adult per night and $12 per child per night.
- If you stay in a Moderate, Deluxe, or Villas Resort: You’ll receive the Magic Your Way Plus Dining package for the price of a standard Magic Your Way package. You can upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan for $30 per adult per night and $10 per child per night.
- This offer must be booked by August 14, 2010, and the number of packages is limited (so book fast!)
To learn more about Disney World’s Dining Plans, check out our Disney World Dining Plans reference page!
To learn more about how to make dining reservations in Walt Disney World, check out our Advanced Dining Reservations reference page!