Looking for a list of all the vegetarian options at the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival ?
We’ve got a comprehensive list of vegetarian choices right here!
All vegetarian items are designated in the Food and Wine Festival Passports, as well as the official Food and Wine Festival map (both of which you can pick up at Epcot).
But we also have a complete list below, so you can get started on your planning right away!
2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Vegetarian Items
- Pavlova – Crispy Meringue Shell with Fresh Berries and Vanilla Custard
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- Pao de Queijo – Brazilian Cheese Bread (also Gluten-free)
- Cocadas – Brazilian coconut candy
- Craft beer snack mix — A sweet and savory blend of nuts, fruits and crackers (included when you purchase a beer at Craft Beers)
- Spicy pimento cheese dip with whole-wheat crackers
- Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell truffles
- Gratin de crozet de savoie: Wheat pasta gratin with mushrooms and Gruyere cheese
- Crème brûlée caramel fleur de sel: Sea salt caramel crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar
- Berliner: Yeast doughnut filled with apricot jam
- Vegetarian Moussaka
- Griddled Greek Cheese with pistachios and honey (Also Gluten-free)
- Artisan cheese plate featuring Cabot Cloth wrapped cheddar, Purple Haze chèvre goat cheese and Cave Man blue cheese
- Fresh baked carrot cake with Craisins® and cream cheese icing
- Vegan trio
- Fruit & cheese plate
- Side salad
- Key lime tart
- Kerrygold® cheese selection: Reserve cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout and Skellig
- Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (Also Gluten-free)
- Ravioli alla caprese: Cheese ravioli, tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and basil
- Sweet corn cheese cake
- Tostones (fried green plantains with mayo ketchup)
- FlanCocho: Vanilla caramel custard with chocolate coffee cake
- Croissant Doughnut
- Dole Fruit Squish’ems!™ Apple-Strawberry
- Vegetarian haggis with neeps and tatties: Griddled vegetable cake with rutabaga and mashed potatoes
- Blackened Chick’n Breast, farro wheat and spicy gumbo sauce featuring Gardein™ Chick’n Breast
- CraB’less CraB Cake with pepper slaw and Cajun remoulade featuring Gardein™
- Chocolate-blood orange cupcake with tofu icing
Interested in seeing the full list of options at the Festival? Return to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Index Page.