Be Our Guest Restaurant To Offer Table Service Breakfast? We Think So…

UPDATE 6/17/2015: Be Our Guest Restaurant began testing prix-fixe quick service breakfast beginning March 20 and it’s currently extended through October 3. Advance Dining Reservations for the meal opened on March 17. Breakfast hours are scheduled 8-10AM.

Lunch, Dinner…and now Breakfast?

Be Our Guest Restaurant has proven to be extraordinarily popular. It’s incredibly difficult to get a dinner advance dining reservation (ADR) a full two years after its opening. And lunch continues to be such an attraction that Disney seems to be moving toward a FastPass+ System for the quick service meal — something unprecedented.

But it’s looking more and more like we’ll all have another shot at dining in Beast’s Castle in the very near future.

Be Our Guest Restaurant to Begin Serving Breakfast in February?

We’ve been monitoring rumors forever it seems that Be Our Guest would begin serving breakfast. And it looks like that rumor is about to become a reality.

Our team has been checking daily to see if Be Our Guest is offering a breakfast ADR option…and as of today, they are! Now, before you run over and excitedly jam up the Disney website ;-) , I should mention that, while the breakfast option is showing up, it’s not bookable yet. When we try to book a table, we’re told that we can’t at this time.

Be Our Guest Breakfast Option on Disney World Website

Be Our Guest Breakfast Option on Disney World Website

But here’s what we DO know: hours for breakfast are showing as 8 AM until 10 AM daily, beginning on February 25. And this is the same protocol that we saw prior to both Trattoria al Forno and Spice Road Table opening for ADRs — the option showed up before you could actually book a table.

AND — since we’re talking about ADRs here, it’s looking like breakfast will be a sit down, table service option, like dinner.

Ballroom Seating

Ballroom Seating For Breakfast? Yes Please!

We’re not sure if there will be characters there (Beast? Anna? Elsa?) or not, but we can’t wait to find out!

In the meantime, keep your fingers hovering over that “booking” button folks! We imagine you’ll be able to get your February reservations soon!

What do you think — are you as excited as we are about the prospect of dining for breakfast in Be Our Guest Restaurant? Leave a comment and tell us your thoughts!!

Comments

1. Elizabeth says

This is VERY EXCITING news !!! Breakfast in the castle would be wonderful !! I am sure the food will be delicious ! Thank you so much for the information !!

2. Glory says

Eeeekkkk!!!! We were lucky enough to get lunch & dinner there on our last visit. I’ll have to plan a trip for breakfast! Thanks for the info!

3. Isela Guzman says

I called Disney Dining to check when they would start taking reservations and they said they haven’t heard that this is happening… Also, that page posted here does not show up on the Be Our Guest Webpage.

4. Scott says

I will be at MK during that time…and I managed to get a dinner reservation with a lot of persistence. I hope to get a lunch reservation when my FP+ window opens. I just checked for breakfast, and it looks like they took the option down. I’ll keep trying!

5. Cynthia says

Scott
    Please share how you managed to get a reservation? What do you mean bye persistence? I have been trying and trying. We will be there just until Feb. 25 :-( out of luck

Cynthia,

Unfortunately there isn’t really a magic trick. Persistence usually means that you hit the “find table” button on the reservations screen as many times a day as you can stand and be ready to capitalize quickly if one pops up!

7. Sarah says

I have to be honest- I don’t think the option showing up on the reservation page proves anything. I was checking that page constantly months before my October trip to try and snag a dinner reservation, and I was noticing options for booking both breakfast and lunch way back then. I don’t remember if I was seeing those options on the web reservation page or on the phone app, but the option was definitely there. I really think it was just a bug or something.

That said, it would be nice if they offered breakfast given how busy the other mealtimes are. I would think another solid breakfast option would be a welcome addition anyway. If it turns out the rumors are true, I’ll happily eat my previous words, lol.

8. Sarah says

@Cynthia:

Don’t give up! I tried to book dinner as soon as my reservation window opened up and had no luck at all. I was checking the reservations page multiple times a day. I ended up snagging a reservation just a couple weeks before our trip. Keep checking now, but I think you’ll actually have better luck as your trip gets closer. I think people tend to cancel closer to their own trips as they iron out their plans, and it also seemed that Disney was releasing additional reservations periodically as I’d hear on message boards about multiple times suddenly being open for a block of days. Good luck!

9. Scott says

Yes…persistence meant I checked for dinner availability online about 10 times a day for 2+ weeks straight during the 4 nights of my stay. Luckily (very luckily) something opened and I snagged it. My heart was racing. I even took a screen shot before clicking submit in case my computer acted up. I hope to get a FP+ lunch reservation. I’ve read conflicting stories of how many days in advance you can book (27, 30, 60, etc). I’m just going to try them all as they come at midnight.
    I really wish you all luck! I think the best option is to really try a lot starting about two weeks out. My guess is (unfortunately) people (mainly locals) just take the slots even if they’re not sure that they’re going. But they cancel before having their credit card charged.
    I’m trying for breakfast about every hour now. I’ll post if I’m successful.

10. Debbie C says

Scott – I’m not so certain it’s completely the locals clogging up FP+ ressies. With an Annual Pass not staying at the WDW resorts can only book 5 days of FP+ in any 30 day time period. For guests staying at a WDW resort, they can book as many days as they’re at the resort so theoretically, if they’re staying on-site for 10 days, 60 days before their stay they could book 10 days worth of FP+ for BoG lunch blocking out others from getting a ressie and cancel some of them at a later date once they finalize plans. FYI, the two options are mutually exclusive so, if I’m staying at a resort in January for 7 days and book FP+ for those days, I’m blocked from reserving any other FP+ days until those FP+ ressies get used.

11. Scott says

I was referring to locals taking the dining reservations. And I was a local who always stayed at the resort for various reasons. Now I live far away but close enough to another Disney park in this world. And I know lots of Florida locals who did the same in my group of friends. I just wish u all the best no matter the reason. I haven’t tried for a FP+ spot yet. Soon enough my frustration will begin again :-)

12. Peggy says

Elsa? Anna? Are you kidding me? This is Beast’s Castle. This was built for Belle and Beast, don’t to go all Frozen. Come on Disney, not everything can be Frozen. You spent years imagining this project you can’t go all frozen on us.

13. Cynthia says

Hi
    If anyone is willing I would very much welcome some help with my ADR itinerary.
    BOMA – 6pm or 7pm. It’s our last night. AK closes at 6pm. Trying to catch sunset and see animals in savannah. Also, any advice for best way to spend last night at Disney? Airport at 3am so we will not be sleeping

Ohana- 7pm or 8:30 – our first night. Choice is eat the. Watch EWP and wishes at 10pm from beach or skip EWP and see wishes from Ohana

Rose and crown at 7pm – can we linger for Illuminations??
    Thank you all in advance for any info. This will most likely be our last Disney trip :-( want to make it special

14. Cynthia says

Hi
    If anyone is willing I would very much welcome some help with my ADR itinerary.

Rose and crown at 7pm – can we linger for Illuminations??

15. Erica says

Cynthia–

Boma: I would recommend booking this for 7pm. This way you can make the most of your last park day and not have to rush out before park close. Also, the Animal Kingdom Lodge is very beautiful and uniquely designed– you might want some time to explore before your meal!

Ohana: I personally think Wishes is much better watched from the beach. The view of Wishes from inside the restaurant varies depending on where you are seated, and there could be many things blocking your view.

Rose & Crown: You might not even have the option to linger for Illuminations, as like before you might not be able to see the fireworks depending on where you are seated. Also, that’s a lot of extra time to linger (assuming Illuminations is at 9?) and isn’t really fair to other people waiting for a table.

As for how to enjoy your last night, Downtown Disney would be perfect as it is open until 2AM. There are really neat shops to walk through and you can see a movie, go bowling, etc.

Enjoy your trip!

16. Cynthia says

Thank you for your advice!!
    I will keep Boma and Ohana at 7pm as you suggested. As for Rose and crown the plan is to tell them I will wait as long as need be for an outside table hooefully this will be closer to 7:30. Barring that we will watch from right outside the restaurant.
    Just an exciting update!! Got lucky with a BOG reservation for 4:15. Now just need to plan the day around this reservation and still stay up for EMH till 2am :-). Original plan was to rest in the afternoon and come back to MK after dinner
    Thanks again for your help

17. Erica says

No problem!

Waiting for an outside table should help. If you order apps, dinner and desert and you could easily make it to the 9PM Illuminations!

Enjoy!!