Deluxe Dining Plan
Again, you must purchase the deluxe dining plan as an add-on to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package at Walt Disney World. This means you’ll be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort, and will have purchased at least a one-day ticket for everyone staying in your room.
Includes: Each member of your party receives the following, per night:
- Three table service or quick service meals:
- table service includes appetizer, entrée, and dessert (lunch and dinner), OR full buffet, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- quick service includes entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage, OR combo meal plus non-alcoholic beverage OR combo meal plus dessert and non-alcoholic beverage
- Two snacks from a wide variety of options
- One resort refillable mug per person, per package
$111.57 per night ages 10 and up
$32.56 per night ages 3 to 9
This cost is added to the regular cost of a Magic Your Way Vacation Package.
Other Details to Note:
- A table service meal may be used for one Character Dining Experience (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which will require 2 table service meals).
- Two table service meals may be exchanged for one of the following:
- One Signature Dining Experience, including entrée, dessert plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One Disney Dinner Show (Category 2 or 3 seating at either show, or Category 1 seating at the 9:30pm in 2014 and 8:30pm show in 2015 at Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue)
- One room service meal, including appetizer (lunch and dinner), entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One Pizza Delivery – 1 pizza, 2 single-serving non-alcoholic beverages, 2 desserts
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to check-in, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
To see other Disney Dining Plan options, visit our Disney Dining Plans Index Page.
For more Disney dining information, including details on dining discounts, restaurants, menus, and more, visit our Disney Dining Reference Page.