We’ve had a fun week sharing the excitement of our new e-book! And check out those eats that we can look forward to at the Art of Animation’s food court, Landscape of Flavors. It’s not what you’d expect for food court fare…!
Disney Food News
- The newest Disney food court, Art of Animation’s Landscape of Flavors, will open with an out-of-the-ordinary menu!
- New Disney kitchen accessories! Exotic Animal Kingdom tableware plus Bamboo Mickey collection!
- Disney Restaurant photo packages are part of the new PhotoPass+.
- New cupcakes at Captain Cook’s at the Polynesian Resort in Walt Disney World.
- New Gelato Popsicle Stand in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney.
- Disneyland’s La Brea Bakery Café Introducing New Menu Items in Late May!
- Disneyland restaurant reservations can now be booked via internet!! Find out how!
- Free Disney World Dining Package offered by Virgin Holidays to UK guests for vacation dates in 2013!
We’ve got more delicious news on our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
Grand Launch: The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2012 e-Book
This week we announced the grand launch of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2012 e-Book! It’s an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 310 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our faves — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
We’ve updated our 2012 edition with over 60 new pages of details along with more photos, coverage of new Disney dining experiences, exclusive games, and more!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2012 to get a $4 discount this week only! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2012 for your discount!
If you DID purchase the 2011 Guide and would like to purchase the 2012 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email us here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2012 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2011 Guide in the body of your email.
On to the Round-Up
Walt Disney World For Grown-Ups
stops by Scat Cat’s at the Port Orleans French Quarter resort.
Stuff From The Park looks back at a 1965 Carnation Cafe menu from Disneyland.
Studios Central finds extra hot dog carts around Disney’s Hollywood Studios to accommodate spring crowds.
AllEars.Net showcases South African wines featured at the Animal Kingdom’s Mombasa Marketplace!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World displays construction photos of the Tutto Italia renovation.
Main Street Gazette stops by the Polynesian’s Kona Cafe to sample the Chef’s Choice dinner option.
Progress City, U.S.A. focuses on the evolution of Epcot’s culinary offerings!
Mouse on the Mind takes a look at unique bread services at WDW restaurants!