Happy Cinco de Mayo! Don’t forget to indulge in our Disney Magarita Gallery today!!
And there’s plenty of fun Disney food news this week, but we hope you’ll check out our FULL review of the incredible, newly re-opened Boardwalk Bakery!
See some of our favorite new treats here!
Disney Food News
Let’s take a look at a few of the big news items this week…
- Sanaa at the Animal Kingdom Lodge in Walt Disney World has unveiled a new lunch menu!
- The Garden Grove at the Disney World Swan and Dolphin will offer a Mother’s Day Brunch this year!
- The California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will re-open late summer/early fall 2013 with a new look and a new menu. Here are even more pics from the new California Grill menu!
- Read our FULL review of the Grand Re-opening of Disney’s BoardWalk Bakery!
- L’Artisan des Glaces will open in June as the place to stop in Epcot’s France pavilion for ice cream and sorbet. Find out what flavors will be offered!
- Check out the Jungle Juice at Harambe Popcorn in Disney’s Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World — and the brand new treat that I dreamed up!!
And there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including Mother’s Day Dining at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen and the CHOC Walk at Disneyland.
And a huge thanks to Andy Jackson from Eating (and Drinking) Around the World for this FUN find. The DFB Team LOVES this new t-shirt at Disney World!
Awesome Deal! Pre-Order A 2013 Disney Dining Guide and get the 2012 Edition for FREE!
When you pre-order your copies of the DFB Guide to the 2013 Walt Disney World Holidays and/or the DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival for an exclusive discounted rate, you’ll be able to instantly download the 2012 Guides and start your planning — TODAY.
Pre-Order — DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2013
The Holiday season in Disney World is packed with magic: Holiday meals and snacks, special events, and seasonal shows, for starters! How will you see all the attractions, save money, AND take in the extra festivities in your already jam-packed vacation?
Pre-Order — DFB Guide to the 2013 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
46 days of special events, 29 food and beverage tasting booths, and celebrity chefs to meet? How do you fit it all in without breaking the budget? Make sure you make the most of your time and money at Disney World’s Food & Wine Festival!
On to the Round-Up!
DisneyCaribbeanBeach.com enjoys s’mores on the beach!
Disney Postcards shared this fun 1965 Pepsi commercial from Disneyland. Yep! Pepsi used to sponsor the Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland!
Disney Parks Blog gives delicious ideas for Mother’s Day in Disneyland!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World noshes around World Showcase at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival.
Changing Latitudes drinks around World Showcase in Epcot.
Main Street Gazette shares an awesome photo from the 1986 campaign for the cookbook “Cooking with Mickey“!
The Press-Enterprise announces a Mother’s Day brunch with Cinderella at the Disneyland Hotel.