I’m getting SO excited for the upcoming Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
Disney Food News
We’ve gathered this week’s food news from your favorite Disney destinations!
- Bread Cone sandwiches are now being offered at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the new cinnamon roll in town at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- The Rainforest Cafe recently opened the brand new Lava Lounge with outdoor, waterfront dining. Also, check out the new volcano show that occurs nightly in Downtown Disney Orlando!
- A few more 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menu Items have been announced for Disney World’s massive Food and Wine event!
- A new Orange Slush beverage is being served at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- Check out our review of the updated quick-service restaurant — Gasparilla Island Grill — at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa in Walt Disney World!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including Dole-Inspired Menu Items at Downtown Disney Anaheim and Limited Time Magic Treats in Walt Disney World July 1-7.
DFB Reader Finds
Facebook Friend Vanessa shared this note: “For those of you who missed it, here are some of the lovely treats AJ chose for this Snack Attack, Butterfinger Cupcakes from DHS, Red Velvet Cupcakes, School Bread from Norway…” We had a great time!
DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks Grand Launch Celebration
We’re celebrating the grand launch of our BRAND NEW DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-Book!
With over 250 pages of delicious snacks, the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks is the third — and long-awaited — book in our DFB Guide Snacks Series!
As always, you will enjoy an instantly downloadable PDF guide with comprehensive information and advice on well over 200 delicious snacks that you can savor at the Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios parks in the Walt Disney World resort.
The DFB Mini-Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-Book will include:
- Full-color photos of well over 200 of our favorite snacks
- Over 260 pages of great information, tips, and insider info
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?!)
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars. Whether you want sweet, salty, crunchy, healthy, or something in between, The DFB Mini-Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-Book tells you where to find a snack to match your craving!
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or tablet!
Or Bundle For Even More Savings!
Headed to Disney World and want the whole scoop on snacks? Bundle four of our most popular Disney Dining Guides and SAVE!
Pick up our DFB Guide and Snacks Bundle for over 40% off! This includes our critically acclaimed DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks, and DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks along with the brand new DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks. All editions have been updated for 2013!
Check out how you can have the best Disney vacation ever…and pay even less!
For more detailed information and sample pages from The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks, head over to http://dfbminiguides.com/HSAKsnacks!
On to the Round-Up!
Progress City, U.S.A.
features a historical Tiki beverage story!
Mickey Fix features summer Mickey dinner plates!
Walt Disney World for Grown-Ups highlights the Godiva Liquor Flight on Disney’s standard bar menu.
PE Bloggers highlights Craft Beers in Disney California Adventure.
All Ears sticks to a budget at Le Cellier in Epcot. Find out how!
Mouse on the Mind shares some awesome Disney lunch ideas to make at home.
Main Street Gazette sips a Moonshine Margarita — exclusive to Territory Lounge and Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!