Are you ready for the big game!!!??? While you’re making your chicken wings and painting your face orange or green, take a minute to check in on all the latest Disney Food News with us — including our choices for the best Disney cake ever! You might be surprised by what you see…
In other awesome news, our latest e-Book edition — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014 — was released last week! Grab your copy for $4 off using code 2014 for a limited time! It’s 450 incredible pages of info and photographs you NEED to see before you head to Disney World on your next vacation!
We have even more Disney Food scoop, just follow the links below!
Disney Food News
- Tables in Wonderland Members can have a grand old time at Splitsville in Disney World!
- Check out our full review of the Chef-created ice cream flavors in Epcot’s Morocco Pavilion!
- Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins join Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood and Vine in Disney World’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the newest limited time menu items at Earl of Sandwich in Disney World and Disneyland!
- Two Starbucks locations headed to Downtown Disney Orlando.
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including a short refurbishment for Good’s Food To Go and Victoria & Albert’s and restaurant closures!
DFB Reader Finds
Twitter friend @TravelingHeidi shared this awesome Duck appetizer from California Grill! It was part of her Christmas dinner!
We love your Disney food finds!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Grand Launch
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
While our 2013 Guide was extensive, Disney World is always updating menus, prices, and other dining info. And we’re always finding new things to tell you about! So we’ve updated our 2014 edition with brand new details and more exclusive info!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: 2014 for your discount!
If you purchased the 2013 Guide and would like to purchase the 2014 Guide, we’ve got a special discount for repeat purchasers. Email me here to get a limited-time, one-use, exclusive discount code to purchase the 2014 Guide at a $6 discount. Please include the email address you used to purchase the 2013 Guide in the body of your email.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
showcases a Snow White themed handbag. It’s an apple!
WDW For Grown Ups highlights romantic Disney restaurants (Think Valentine’s!)!
AllEars shares photography tips for Be Our Guest Restaurant!
Zannaland dines at Disney’s Golden Oak Summerhouse!
Disney Parks Blog gears up for the Super Bowl with a recipe for Kicky Ribs — courtesy of Storytellers Cafe!