We have galactically good news this week from Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. From Darth Vader (YUM!) to Yoda Cupcakes, Death Star or Lightsaber Glow Cube Drinks, and Darth Vader Popcorn Buckets to Stormtrooper Souvenir Mugs, the force will be with you during Star Wars Weekends!
Also, there’s a NEW place to find Dole Whips in Disney World! Get yours — spiked, of course — at Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Plus, we have more beverage news — Starbucks and Adult Potions! Click on the links below for details!
Disney Food News
- We’re tasting the specialty beverages available during Star Wars Weekends at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios. Will you choose The Force or the Dark Side?
- Get your own Darth Vader popcorn bucket at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World during Star Wars Weekends! Prefer sweets? Then opt for a Darth Vader or Yoda cupcake.
- The newest Disney World Starbucks location is open in Downtown Disney’s Marketplace!
- Cheers to The Glacier — a specialty beverage in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Dole Whip debuts in Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Tamu Tamu Refreshments!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, New Pea Risotto at Le Cellier, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or from Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
This week, we’re featuring treats from Disneyland!
DFB Reader OurOrdinaryLife spotted this Berliner Doughnut at the Market House. It’s jelly-filled!
Next up, Terry shares a chocolate funnel cake from the Hungry Bear Restaurant.
Thanks for sharing your Disneyland treats with us!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book Deal
We’ve got more snacks! The 2014 Edition of The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is now available!
It’s time to snag your copy! The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is one of the many fun and informative Disney Dining e-Books offered by Disney Food Blog! Now we’ve updated our best-selling DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book for 2014 with even more great information, photos, and…yep!…snacks!
We’ve made this guide instantly downloadable. It’s a PDF guide with photos, information, and advice on well over 150 delicious snacks (over 50 more than in our previous edition!) that you can savor in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. This guide is guaranteed to help you find the best snacks and treats for your family while visiting the Magic Kingdom, or your money back — we all know that treats at the Magic Kingdom are just as nostalgic as our first flight on Dumbo! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 150 of our favorite snacks
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Snack locations
- “Hidden treats” and add-ons that aren’t published on menus or that aren’t widely known
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Tips and tricks from experienced snack eaters
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?)
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars.
Whether you want sweet, salty, crunchy, healthy, or something in between, The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book tells you where to find a snack to match your craving!
To thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $2 off its already discounted purchase price for a limited time! Order your copy now for only $8.95 (regularly $10.95). The price will go up this week, so grab your copy now! To secure the discount, use code MAGIC14 at the check-out.
For more detailed information and screen shots from the e-Book, head over to DFBGuide.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
Want Even Greater Savings? Here’s How!
Great three awesome e-Books bundled for over 30% off! Limited time only…
Our DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle offers:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014, PLUS
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks,
- The DFB Guide to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Snacks, AND
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
All three are being sold together for the first time –and for a massively discounted price. Just $35.95 instead of the regular price of nearly $60.00.
Our Snack Guides vibrantly display and review over 500 Disney World snacks (!!), but also showcase some of our favorite under-the-radar treats and eats in the parks. Get your DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014, the DFB Guide to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom Snacks, the DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks, and the DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks — for over 40% off here.
Thanks for your support of the DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
shares some summer fun with an adorable set of Mickey Mouse flatware!
Disney Hipsters visit the Adventureland Egg Roll cart!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World dines aboard the Disney Dream!
FMT News showcases the garden planted in Disneyland Paris for the new Ratatouille restaurant.
Orlando Sentinel highlights the 22nd annual Chef’s Gala in Central Florida.
Disney Parks features the Darth Vader cupcake from Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Leave a Reply