We have galactically good news this week from Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. From Darth Vader (YUM!) to Yoda Cupcakes, Death Star or Lightsaber Glow Cube Drinks, and Darth Vader Popcorn Buckets to Stormtrooper Souvenir Mugs, the force will be with you during Star Wars Weekends!
Also, there’s a NEW place to find Dole Whips in Disney World! Get yours — spiked, of course — at Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Plus, we have more beverage news — Starbucks and Adult Potions! Click on the links below for details!
Disney Food News
- We’re tasting the specialty beverages available during Star Wars Weekends at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios. Will you choose The Force or the Dark Side?
- Get your own Darth Vader popcorn bucket at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World during Star Wars Weekends! Prefer sweets? Then opt for a Darth Vader or Yoda cupcake.
- The newest Disney World Starbucks location is open in Downtown Disney’s Marketplace!
- Cheers to The Glacier — a specialty beverage in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Dole Whip debuts in Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Tamu Tamu Refreshments!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, New Pea Risotto at Le Cellier, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or from Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
This week, we’re featuring treats from Disneyland!
DFB Reader OurOrdinaryLife spotted this Berliner Doughnut at the Market House. It’s jelly-filled!
Next up, Terry shares a chocolate funnel cake from the [Read more…]