It’s underway! We’re reporting LIVE from the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!! We have photos and updated pricing of ALL of the menu items.
Plus, click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News!
Disney Festival News
- DFB’s picks for the MUST EAT dishes at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and MORE must eat dishes (as well as all food photos and pricing)!
- The Craft Beer Kiosk at the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has relocated. This year, get your craft beers inside the air-conditioned Odyssey Center.
- Review our Top Tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Flo’s V-8 Cafe in Disneyland Resort has an updated menu!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Menu Update at Boatwright’s, More Candy at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or from Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
Ice Cream is one of our favorite treats in Disney World. A unique version of this fun treat is the Chocolate Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich at Epcot’s L’Artisan des Glaces. Thanks to Facebook Friend Amanda for sharing this interesting view!
And we love helping our readers find their favorite treats. Alyssa tweeted this picture of the homemade ice cream cookie sandwich in Magic Kingdom! YAY!!!
What’s your Favorite Find? Send it in!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book Has a Special Opening Weekend Discount!
Pick up your copy of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book for $4 off today using code OPENINGDAY!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year to touring strategies — and a new section with top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with over 220 pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible. On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars (or Disney Dining Plan snack credits) stretch all around World Showcase. And we have a fully updated FAQ section that answers questions you didn’t even know you had!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that go above and beyond any other Food & Wine Festival coverage currently available. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls (there’s even one for the kids!)
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, visits with kids, and more
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014” events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or ipad!
Use code OPENINGDAY for our biggest discount on the guide — $4 off!
On to the Round-Up! Here are some links we love this week…
showcases this fun Snow White candy dish (which is much bigger than you’d expect!
DisZine highlights new Disney Cruise Line merchandise. We think we found your newest coffee mug…
Yesterland reminisces about past Epcot Food and Wine Festivals. We love these posts!
AllEars reports on a Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party. Treats!
Main Street Gazette reports on more coffee finds at Walt Disney World.
Kevin Kidney posts more wonderfulness. (Not really super food related, but still…)
Leave a Reply