With the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival wrapping up today, it’s onward to a fun-filled Summer — starting with Star Wars Weekends, kicking off right now!
But 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival news is also gearing up. And we’re excited to share the very first news about this year’s Low Cost Seminar lineup!
Read on to learn all about this week’s Disney Food News.
Disney Food News
- There are a TON of newly announced Disney Springs eateries — and we have the details right here!
- We’re sharing our first big news on the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival front: Allergy Friendly Culinary Demos at the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Collectible Dinoco Sippers are coming to Cars Land in Disney California Adventure.
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, an homage to the Indiana Jones franchise, will open in Disney Springs this Fall.
- Looking for the perfect souvenir for your pets? Check out these Mickey Waffles and Ice Cream Bars made just for them! 😉
- The winners for the Raglan Road Master Chef Contest have been announced!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Today we’re featuring Delicious Drinks!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 2015-2016 Disney World Vacation Must-Have E-Book Sale!
Do you have a Walt Disney World Trip on the books for this year? Woohoo!! There’s nothing more exciting than counting down the days to your next Walt Disney World Trip!
But, even the most spontaneous Disney fan knows that planning ahead is the key to a stress-less vacay. And that mantra is absolutely true when it comes to dining.
If you really want to dine in the hottest restaurants, you pretty much have to plan ahead. Be spontaneous, of course. But get a couple Advance Dining Reservations in place.
But which ones?
That’s where Disney Food Blog comes in, because we are all about the planning!!
You already enjoy our reviews, news, and tips daily on our Blog. But did you know — that’s JUST the tip of the iceberg. Because we have lots more to share with you in our complete line of DFB Guides.
If you’re ready for a fun, easy way to personalize eating and drinking your way through Disney, then check out the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book.
Fully updated for your 2015-2016 adventures, the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subject — Eating Your Way Through Disney! So you save time and money as you enjoy planning one of the most important parts of your trip. 😉
And to thank all of you for your support of DFB, we are offering extra savings on our most popular DFB Guide right now. Just enter promo code 2015 at checkout and you’ll save $4 off of our cover price of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book!
But if you’d like to enjoy even more detail, check out another great offer.
DFB Everything Bundle SALE!
If you’d like even more great information, pictures, and tips, then the DFB Everything Bundle is the right fit for you.
And to get you ready for that next big trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for $15 off the already low price! It’s like getting an entire book for free. Just enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
The Everything Bundle includes, well, Everything! When you purchase this special bundle of DFB Guides, you’ll get it all:
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 Edition
- The Updated DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The Updated DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The Updated DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2015 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- A Pre-Order of the 2015 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2014 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides. And with the convenient e-book format, you can load your books onto as many electronic devices as you want.
Have them at your fingertips, ready to plan and take with you into the Parks. Just download and off you go!
The DFB Everything Bundle is already a terrific bargain at well below 40% off the individual prices of the books, but we’re excited to offer you these additional savings for a limited time. Enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer. Shop in confidence, knowing that all of our DFB Guides are 100% guaranteed.
Thanks for your support of DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
does it again! Just in time for Father’s Day AND Star Wars Weekends, check out these perfect Light Saber BBQ Tongs!
WDW For Grown Ups shows us around a few DVC Villa Kitchen and offers tips for relaxing a bit with this terrific amenity.
All Ears Blogger Kristin Ford talks about the special family traditions that have become a part of 24-hour Disney days — when they cap off the fun with sweets, treats…and breakfast!
WESH.com highlights changes that are coming to the Disney Dream Cruise Ship — including a brand new sweet shop, Vanellope’s Sweets & Treats!
Mouse on the Mind shares a review of dinner at Monsieur Paul in Epcot’s France Pavilion.