It’s been another busy week of food news! And since we’re almost to the middle of October that means Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween parties are in full swing at the Magic Kingdom with lots of fun treats! And of course we can’t forget about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival still going strong!
We had a chance to dine at Morimoto Asia, and the newest restaurant in Disney Springs did not disappoint!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Morimoto Asia is open and we have a full review of dinner at Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto’s Pan-Asian restaurant!
- Disney raised the price for the Tables in Wonderland dining discount program.
- It’s time to start making plans for New Year’s Eve at the Walt Disney World Resort! There are some great dining options at the parks and several of the resort hotels!
- Chef Art Smith is bringing a new restaurant to Disney Springs in the summer of 2016!
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe has a new menu and fixins bar and we had to try it!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with those world famous Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars!
- A new chocolate shop – The Ganachery – is coming to Disney Springs later this year!
- We checked out the Festival Center at the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— DPMiles (@DPMiles65) October 3, 2015
Love both of those dishes!! Make sure to search #OnTheList on Twitter to see what is on everyone’s Disney food bucket list, plus tweet, instagram, or facebook out your favorites using the hashtag #OnTheList. Be sure to @DisneyFoodBlog!
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: Grand Launch of the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks 2015 e-book!
After lots of fun research and delicious taste-testing, we’re happy to announce that the 2015 DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-Book is now available!
With over 340 pages of tempting snacks, the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks is part of our DFB Guide Snacks Series!
As always, you will enjoy an instantly downloadable PDF guide with comprehensive information and advice on well over 300 delicious snacks that you can enjoy at the Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios parks in the Walt Disney World resort.
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars.
The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 300 of our favorite snacks
- Over 340 pages of great information, tips, and insider info
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?!)
To honor the grand launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the brand new Guide for $3 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now for only $11.95 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code SNACKS15 at the check-out.
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get $4 off the already low price when you enter code SAVINGS.
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra $4, you’ll save even more. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
found Mickey food-shaped salt-and-pepper shakers and we must have them!
WDW For Grownups loves the Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel at the Chew Lab Marketplace booth at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
PassPorter.com has a new podcast up with a review of the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival featuring AJ!
Disney Parks Blog went retro and shared some great photos of Kitchen Kabaret from Epcot’s The Land pavilion! Oh how we miss that show.
Disney Tourist Blog stops at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom!
Lucky Peach reimagined Disney Princesses at hot dogs. You have to see it to believe it!