Happy Sunday and happy May!! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend! What an exciting week of Disney food news!
We have so much to talk about including the news that kicked off the week – Free Dining is back this Fall at the Walt Disney World Resort!
The free dining offer is good on select dates from August 23 through December 21. Guests at Value Resorts will receive the Quick Service Dining Plan while guests at Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe Villas will receive the standard Dining plan.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- More free dining news! Residents of Canada and Disney Visa Cardholders can book for arrival dates starting August 14!
- We stopped for lunch at the Flame Tree Barbecue in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Sprinkles is opening at Town Center in Disney Springs on May 15! Did someone say cupcakes?!?
- In other Disney Springs food news, Fulton’s Crab House is reopening this fall as Paddlefish!
- We reviewed the Astronaut Ice Cream Sandwich from Mission:SPACE in Epcot.
- Tutto Italia in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion is offering a prix fixe lunch menu this summer.
- A Corn Dog Nugget meal is on the menu now at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We think the Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is an above-average spot for a quick service meal and the flatbreads are always good! DFB reader Barry Ripley recently enjoy the Smoked Pulled Pork and Caprese flatbreads on his recent visit and shared this pic with us. Yum!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off ALL Purchases at DFBStore.com This Weekend ONLY With Code 20SALE
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 530 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today — or any of our other DFB Guide or money-saving Bundles — and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
Our team of Walt Disney World food experts have put together the most comprehensive guide to Walt Disney World food and dining available. With more than 25 years of experience eating and drinking our way through the Parks and Resorts, we’ve learned a thing or two — and we love sharing our secrets with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-Book today, and start planning your Disney dining adventures right now!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find in our DFB to Walt Disney World Dining:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic. You asked for it, and we wrote it!
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable — always just a pocket away!
- and MORE!
Order the 2016 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code 20SALE for 20% off!
The DFB Everything Bundle
But for those of you who want to be prepared for EVERYTHING at Disney World, we’re also offering our most popular Bundle, the DFB Everything Bundle, for a special savings as well!
This bundle packs in all of our e-Books, including the Guide that started it all — the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2015 edition. And during this special sale, you can get 20% off the already low price when you enter code 20SALE. This is a crazy good price for this incredible bundle!
This Bundle is priced at a huge discount already — over 40% off the guide prices — representing great savings. But with our extra 20% off, this is an amazing deal. Learn more about the DFB Everything Bundle here.
The bundle includes the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival as well as the 2015 guide as an immediate download — FREE!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
On to the Round-Up!
found this Grilled Pizza Cone set! Perfect for grilling season!
WDW For Grownups shared the Fab 5 of Epcot Snacks! Did your favorite make the list?
Disney Family showed us how to make Winne the Pooh cake pops. They’re almost too cute to eat.
Buzzfeed shared a video recipe for Currywurst Sliders – reminds of us Sommerfest in Epcot!
OhMyDisney shared 15 Disney food truths all fans agree on!
Mickey Mouse shared a recipe for DIY Mickey-themed cupcakes.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!