Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a sneak peek of the Lamplight Lounge coming to Pixar Pier!
- Pixar Fest Eats: We checked out the three-course menu at Cafe Orleans in Disneyland and the Habanero Meaball Cone at Cozy Cone!
- The house-made S’mores have returned to The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- Check out all the spots for Mother’s Day Brunch at Disney World!
- Find out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed Teppan Edo in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion!
- Check out the latest news about Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The new DisneyStyle Store is coming to Disney Springs soon!
- The Adorable Snowman is now open at Disney California Adventure!
- Check out the new Tiramisu Popsicle in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion.
- There’s a secret menu at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs!
- Check out the best Disney Dining Plan quick service restaurants for 2018.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Attractions with Low Waits in Epcot, How to Master the Disney Dining Plan, and !
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]