Happy Sunday! We hope you’re enjoying this late-summer weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s Food Post Round-up!
Summer might be winding down, but that means we’re just a few weeks away from the start of the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! We have a preview of a few of this year’s Marketplace Booths, including the all-new Greenhouse Guru booth.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Chef Guy Fieri is creating the burger menu for the Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs!
- We have all the details on what’s new at Walt Disney World!
- The Cinnamon Roll at Gaston’s Tavern is our #OnTheList item this week!
- Beaches and Cream at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is serving specialty french fries!
- We checked out Earl of Sandwich at Disneyland!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
We love Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs, and one of our favorite appetizers has to be the Hoisin Chili Sticky Spare Ribs! We love them so much we shared the recipe earlier this year and DFB friend Adam Roth made the ribs at home. They look delicious, Adam.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Readers #OnTheList Suggestions
As part of our new #OnTheList series we’ll be sharing weekly some of our readers’ suggestions for what they would add to the Disney Food bucket list!
— Jess (@MagicalMsJess) August 16, 2016
Check out our #OnTheList page to see what’s on OUR Disney Food Bucket List!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival with code Chefs16
With more than 250 pages of new information for 2016, the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has everything covered to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet! And to celebrate our grand launch, we’re offering 20% off the cover price! Just use discount code Chefs16 at check-out to secure your savings!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new touring strategies — created with this year’s special events in mind!
The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Carnivore Crawl,” the “Continent Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016″ events, menu items, booths, and more
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 21st, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the biggest Epcot Food and Wine Festival ever.
And we’re so excited to share it with you that in celebration of the grand launch, we’re offering 20% off the purchase price! Order your copy now for only $11.96 (regularly $14.95). To secure the discount, use code Chefs at the check-out.
On to the Round-Up!
found this super-cool Mickey Mouse Ceramic Coffee Mug!
Walt Disney World for Grownups shared their Disney Dining Bucket List!
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for No-Bake Granola – perfect for back-to-school!
Disney Family has a collection of allergy-friendly recipes for the whole family!
Olaf shared a how-to video for Elsa’s Frozen Popsicles!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!