Happy weekend! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend and that you’re ready to check out the latest Disney food news in our round-up!
And speaking of festivals, the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival ends this week, but you still have a few days to check it out. If you find yourself longing for dishes from the Food and Wine Festival, you’ll want to check out this recipe for Berbere Beef Tenderloin Tips from the Africa Booth!
And once the Food and Wine Festival is over it’s time to start thinking about Holidays Around the World at Epcot and the new food booths coming for this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We had a chance to attend the Mix It! Make It! Celebrate It! Pastry Making Workshop – check out our review!
- The 2016 Disneyland Candy Cane dates have been announced!
- We posted two new YouTube videos: a tour of the Coca-Cola Rooftop Bar and tips for budgeting your time during the holidays at Walt Disney World!
- Refillable mugs with handles are back at Walt Disney World Resort hotels!
- We visited the Banana Cabana Pool Bar at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Check out the exclusive treats and complimentary eats at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- We recently enjoyed the Dim Sum Brunch at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs.