Happy November! Wow October just flew by, didn’t it? And now we’re heading straight into the holiday season at the Disney Parks! Grab some of that leftover Halloween candy and check out the latest Disney food news!
There are only a couple more weeks to visit the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Make sure you check out our Best of the Fest so you know what you absolutely must eat at this year’s Festival!
You can still order our DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price! Just use discount code Countdown at check-out to secure your savings!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We launched the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 e-book!
- Check out the new caramel treats at Epcot’s Karamell-Küche!
- We posted two new YouTube videos: our recommendations for the best one-credit restaurants and a Dole Whip video!
- We have the menus for Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays booths!
- Check out the latest news from Disney World!
- Have you tried the Frosting Shots from Sprinkles in Disney Springs?
- Baked Potatoes are now available at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom.
- PizzeRizzo is opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on November 18!
- More food booths are coming to Epcot’s Holidays Around the World!