Happy Sunday! This month is just flying by! We’re happy you stopped by and we hope you’re having a wonderful fall weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news.
And, you can still order our DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price! Just use discount code Countdown at check-out to secure your savings!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We recently enjoyed dinner at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom – check out our review!
- We posted two new YouTube videos: Disneyland Snacks and a review of the AbracadaBar at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- We have a review and preview of the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is serving up some delicious seasonal sweets and drinks!
- We have more details about the quick service breakfast at Sanaa at Kidani Village.
- Is there a new margarita bar or kiosk coming to Epcot’s Mexico pavilion?
- Check out what’s new at Walt Disney World this week!
- Ice cream flights are now available at Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
In the northern half of the country it is totally sweatshirt weather right now, and we are loving this Le Cellier Steakhouse sweatshirt that DFB friend Nicholas Tedesco found! It’s warm and cozy and seems like the best way to profess our love for all things LeCellier!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 with code SAVE2017!
We’re celebrating the grand launch of the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2017 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World. To celebrate releasing this guide a full four months earlier than usual (because SO MUCH IS HAPPENING IN DISNEY WORLD RIGHT NOW!!), and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers, we’re offering you a discount code before prices go up in the new year.
Just use code SAVE2017 at checkout!
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 20% off with code SAVE2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
On to the Round-Up!
found this Disney Pixar Slow Cooker and it is perfect for chili!
Cake Wrecks shared some stunning “cakes with character”!
Walt Disney World for Grownups shared their favorite one-credit table service restaurants.
Oh My Disney shared a fun quiz: Who said it – Chef Gusteau or Julia Child?
Disney Parks Blog shared tips for hosting the perfect mad tea party.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!