Happy Sunday! This month is just flying by! We’re happy you stopped by and we hope you’re having a wonderful fall weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news.
And, you can still order our DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price! Just use discount code Countdown at check-out to secure your savings!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We recently enjoyed dinner at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom – check out our review!
- We posted two new YouTube videos: Disneyland Snacks and a review of the AbracadaBar at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- We have a review and preview of the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is serving up some delicious seasonal sweets and drinks!
- We have more details about the quick service breakfast at Sanaa at Kidani Village.
- Is there a new margarita bar or kiosk coming to Epcot’s Mexico pavilion?
- Check out what’s new at Walt Disney World this week!
- Ice cream flights are now available at Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk.