Happy Sunday! We hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving with family and friends and that you’re ready to check out the latest Disney food news in our round-up!
Speaking of holiday food, don’t forget about Holidays Around the World at Epcot and the new food booths coming for this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the dates for the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We spotted a Holiday Turkey Poutine at The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs!
- Find Dole Whips in Disney Springs!
- There’s a progressive dinner, Sake & Shine, with Morimoto Asia and Homecoming Florida Kitchen on December 3.
- Tiana’s Riverboat Party and Ice Cream Social is coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- The news Epcot Festival of the Arts starts January 13!
- Sprinkles is now open at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District!
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Colossal Cinnamon Rolls at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory has reopened at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
While the Walt Disney World Resort has decked the halls (and everything else) for Christmas, DFB friend DisneyParkSavvy found the perfect Thanksgiving Day decor! 😉 You just can’t go wrong with a Turkey Leg!
Earlier this year Everything Pop at Disney’s Pop Century began serving Whoopie Pies. DFB fan Joe Barrett had a chance to try the Carrot Cake Whoopie Pie recently and declared it was “more of a glorified carrot cake” but it was still good!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 with code CANDYCANE!
We’re celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2106! We’ve been busy updating all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 380 pages, 350 full-color photos, and an informative FAQ section.
Save 20% off the cover price! Just use code CANDYCANE at checkout!
The guide includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2016” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, and Epcot’s Holidays Around the World.
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- NEW! Holiday cooking tips and recipes straight from Walt Disney World chefs
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2017 Holidays in Disney World
- Expanded Epcot Holidays Around the World section
- Expanded Disney Springs holiday offerings
- Expanded Disney’s Hollywood Studios holiday offerings
- New! Religious services chapter
- New! Hotel discounts chapter
- Expanded “tips” chapter
- Updated What’s New section
- Updated and Expanded Holiday Dining sections
- Updated holiday activities/events chapters
- New and updated crawls and touring strategies
- Updated Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event and dining information
- And more!
Both veterans and those new to the Walt Disney World holidays will appreciate knowing what they are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. Whether you want to sample treats, enjoy a show, savor a holiday meal, or find the best activity for your family, The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2016 will help you discover the right strategy for you.
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or iPad!
Once again, celebrate the grand launch with us by getting 20% off the purchase price for the e-Book TODAY!
On to the Round-Up!
found this very festive Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas Cookie Jar!
Walt Disney World for Grownups shared a sweet review of Chef Art Smith’s Hamilton County Chocolate Pecan Pie.
Disney Family shared warm Disney recipes for cool fall days.
This Mama Cooks shared a recipe for Princess Tiana’s Beignets.
Disney Parks Blog shared a Moana-inspired Bento Box tutorial!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!