Happy Sunday! We hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving with family and friends and that you’re ready to check out the latest Disney food news in our round-up!
Speaking of holiday food, don’t forget about Holidays Around the World at Epcot and the new food booths coming for this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the dates for the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We spotted a Holiday Turkey Poutine at The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs!
- Find Dole Whips in Disney Springs!
- There’s a progressive dinner, Sake & Shine, with Morimoto Asia and Homecoming Florida Kitchen on December 3.
- Tiana’s Riverboat Party and Ice Cream Social is coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- The news Epcot Festival of the Arts starts January 13!
- Sprinkles is now open at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District!
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Colossal Cinnamon Rolls at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory has reopened at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter!