Happy weekend and happy end of the first week of 2017! We hope your New Year is off to an amazing (and delicious) start!
This year is going to be full of fun and good eats, including the culinary works of art coming to the first-ever Epcot International Festival of the Arts! We have the full menus for the Food Studios too!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Dates have been announced for the 2017 Delicious Disney, A Chef Series
- One-day Disney Dining Plans to be tested at the Magic Kingdom!
- We enjoyed dinner at The BOATHOUSE recently – check out our review!
- Casey’s Corner at the Magic Kingdom has updated their menu with new specialty hot dogs!
- We shared the recipe for the Warm Apple Butter Cake from Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel.
- Choza Tequila Bar is coming to Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion!
- Cocktails by Cody has published a new book – Fairy Tale Cocktails!
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Three ways to save on food at Disney World!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
You know we love La Cava in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion. Well, DFB fan Teresa Kmetz took our advice and ordered the chips, queso, and guacamole on a recent visit. Teresa says she loved our tip to order the trio!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 20% Off the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 with code SAVE2017!
Now is the perfect time to order the 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2017 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
Just use code SAVE2017 at checkout!
The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is chock full of tons of great features to ensure you have your best Disney trip, every time. These include:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put tons of time, effort, and research into ensuring that we share with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Edition, and receive 20% off with code SAVE2017. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the latest version of our most popular Guide! And don’t forget to check out our Money-Saving Bundles — More Stuff for Less Dough!
On to the Round-Up!
found this super cool Star Wars Lightsaber Immersion Blender.
WDW for Grownups wrapped up last year with a list of the Top 5 Bars and Lounges.
Disney Parks Blog shared how to make your own Disney-inspired coffee mugs!
Babble shared a few Disney Princess-inspired recipes.
Disney Family shared a perfect winter recipe for (pink) Minnie Mouse Hot Cocoa.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!