Happy April! We hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing spring weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
A couple of weeks ago we had a chance to check out the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival and we have the full booth menus and all the food photos.
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the details on the 2018 Free Dining Offer for guests from the United Kingdom!
- Check out our review of the Cookies and Cream Cupcake at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We checked out What’s New at Disney World right now!
- There’s a list of preliminary bands for this year’s Eat to the Beat concerts!
- We have a review of the Raspberry Smoothie at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies.
- Listen to the latest PassPorter Podcast where AJ talks about the DCA Food and Wine Festival and the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- There’s a new Pineapple Cotton Candy at Disney California Adventure!
- Did you hear about the Dole Whip and Rum Smoothie at Art of Animation?
- A new Brown Derby Hat Glowcube is available now at the Hollywood Brown Derby
- Check out our review of the Chili-Cheese Hot Dog from Casey’s Corner.
- Maurice’s Treats in Disneyland is featuring Beauty and the Beast-themed twists!
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are about the 20 Disney Snacks You Have to Try in 2017 and Secret Menu Items in Disneyland.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!
Why a Second Edition, You Ask?
Because it’s crazy, but true — EVERYTHING continues to change so rapidly at Walt Disney World these days. So many new restaurants, kiosks, bars and lounges, menu items, and more have come online. We are constantly go go go just trying to cover it all for our Disney World food lovers out there!
So we decided it was time to produce the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2017 Second Edition now.
We update everything with every new edition, so you can be sure that you’ve got the most recent details about dining in Walt Disney World at your fingertips.
You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price – just use code SAVE2017!
With a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
DFB Reader Finds
We’ve loved the Butterfinger Cupcake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for many years. DFB friend DVCPippa recently posted the question: “Can someone teleport a Butterfinger Cupcake to me right now?” Oh wouldn’t that be grand? Sadly no teleportation is available, but you’ll find the cupcake (now called the Peanut Butter Crunch Cupcake) at the Trolley Car Cafe!
We had a chance to check out the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival a few weeks ago and even have a list of what to eat (and what to avoid). DFB reader Kristine Segura enjoyed a variety of dishes on her recent visit including Duck Confit with Asparagus and Preserved Lemon. MY FAVORITE!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
spotted this super-cute Mickey Mouse Popcorn Popper!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of dinner at the Jungle Cruise Skipper Canteen at the Magic Kingdom.
Oh My Disney shared a funny quiz about burgers and Disney Princes.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Death Star Popcorn Balls.
Beauty and the Beast on Facebook shared a cute video about Disney Emoji Shortbread Cookies.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!