Disney Vacation Club members and their friends have a whole new experience to look forward to now through October, as Disney kicked off a brand new DVC Beverage Tasting Series Thursday, July 27.
It’s a great way to learn more about your favorite beverages, or try something entirely new! And you can experience the panoramic views of Top of the World at the same time. We love this place, so getting to hang out there for an hour pretty much makes the experience Worth. It. 😀
Wanna know more? Here are the details:
Where: Top of the World Lounge, Bay Lake Tower, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
When: Thursdays through October 19
Time: 5:00 — 6:00PM
Cost: $35 per person, including tax and gratuity
Here’s the schedule, so that you can plan accordingly.
- Thursday, August 3, 2017: Mixology
- Thursday, August 10, 2017: Mixology
- Thursday, August 17, 2017: Mixology
- Thursday, August 24, 2017: Disney Family Wine Tasting
- Thursday, August 31, 2017: Beer Tasting
- Thursday, September 7, 2017: Liquor Bourbon Flight
- Thursday, September 14, 2017: Disney Family Wine Tasting
- Thursday, September 21, 2017: Mixology
- Thursday, September 28, 2017: Beer Tasting
- Thursday, October 5, 2017: Liquor Bourbon Flight
- Thursday, October 12, 2017: Disney Family Wine Tasting
- Thursday, October 19, 2017: Mixology
Each tasting session also includes small plate food pairings as well.
So the really cool thing is that this series is open to DVC Members and their guests. Party size is limited to four, however, which includes the member.
To book a seat in a Beverage Tasting Series, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Full payment is required at the time of booking. Cancellations may be made 48 hours in advance.
Sounds like an fantastic and chill way to pass the cocktail hour, don’t you think?
Will you be booking your spot in the DVC Beverage Tasting Series? Leave a comment and let us know if you’ll be trying this new experience!