The 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will run from March 6-June 3, 2019. The event will bring back its signature topiary displays, Outdoor Kitchens, and more!
One big part of the “and more” is the popular Garden Rocks Concert Series. And its about to get even bigger because — as previously announced — the Garden Rocks concerts will expand to seven days a week for 2019! Popular bands spanning the decades take the stage at the American Gardens Theater in the American Adventure Pavilion in Epcot to share some of their greatest hits with the crowds!
These concerts are free with Epcot admission, and take place three times per evening (5:30pm, 6:45pm, 8:00pm), nightly throughout the Festival. And today, we have the list of performing artists for the series! Please note that while the list of dates is not yet completely filled in, many of you may be able to start your planning now if you know your trip dates!
2019 Garden Rocks Concert Lineup So Far
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
2019 Garden Rocks Dining Package Information and Booking Date
Garden Rocks Dining Packages allow guests to enjoy guaranteed concert seating paired with breakfast, lunch or dinner at a participating Epcot restaurant. Advance Dining Reservations for the concert dining packages will open on December 13th and will be available online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Though the full list of restaurants and prices has not yet been revealed, you can check out the restaurants from 2018 to get an idea of which locations might be participating.
Visit our Garden Rocks Concert Series Page here!
Are you planning on going to the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival? Please let us know with a comment!