In addition to Outdoor Kitchens, the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival also hosts a handful of Special Events!
Joining the Festival’s Outdoor Kitchens as well as the Garden Rocks Dining Packages, added Special Events enhance your festival experience. While some tours and experiences do require a fee, others are available free of charge.
Click here to see the menus AND photos of all the food from the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
Tours and Other Events
To enhance your Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Experience, you can add a tour to your visit. Here’s the rundown on some of the gardening tours you can expect to enjoy in 2020.
The Royal Tea Garden Tour offers tea connoisseurs an opportunity to learn more about the plants and blooms that go into making their favorite cuppa.
The tour, which takes place daily at 9:30AM, includes a tea and scone sampling. The price is $20 per person. Call 407-WDW-TOUR to book.
Guests can also still enjoy the complimentary English Tea Garden Tour as well. Tours take place Monday — Thursday at 3:30PM and 5:00PM, and Friday through Sunday at 1:00PM, 3:30PM, and 5:00PM. Sign up for the tour inside The Tea Caddy. Space is limited to 20 guests per tour. Space is limited to 20 guests per tour.
Gardens of the World: Join a knowledgeable Disney horticulturist and a small group of fellow enthusiasts on this fascinating 3-hour walking tour throughout Future World and World Showcase.
- The price of this tour is $85.00 plus tax, per Guest.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- To make a reservation, visit Guest Relations or call (407) WDW-TOUR for availability. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Tours take place on select Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00AM to 12:00PM during the Festival.
- Epcot admission is also required and is not included in the price of the Gardens of the World tour
- You’ll be on your feet for the duration of this 3-hour walking tour. With that in mind, make sure you wear comfortable shoes
- Actual tour locations and the order in which they are presented are subject to change.
- Please check in at the planter behind Spaceship Earth at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You’ll meet your guide and tour group at this location.
Behind the Seeds: This one-hour tour of the fish farm and four greenhouses that make up The Land Pavilion is perfect for anyone with an interest in gardening or natural sciences.
- The price is $25 per adult; $20 per child
- You’ll be on your feet for the whole hour of this walking tour. With that in mind, make sure you wear comfortable
- Riding Living with the Land prior to the tour will give you a preview of what to expect. Please be aware that the tour highlights listed above are subject to change
- Please check in at the Tour Desk on the lower level of The Land Pavilion near Soarin’ 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation
Family Friendly Fun
At this year’s Festival families can enjoy interactive play area, gardens, and exhibits geared toward kids!
Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration: Gardeners of all ages can participate in this scavenger hunt throughout the entire Festival. Embark on a search for Spike’s blooms as he pollinates flower beds across Epcot! Purchase a map at the Port of Entry and complete the hunt! Maps are $6.99 plus tax and when you’ve completed the scavenger hunt you can return the map for a springtime surprise!
Egg-Stravaganza Scavenger Hunt: Guests can take part in the Egg-stravaganza, a popular scavenger hunt that has everyone scampering around World Showcase in search of Disney Character-themed eggs. Maps can be purchased for $6.99 plus tax at Port of Entry, Disney Traders, Pin Central, and World Traveler. Once you’ve completed the map return it for an egg-cellent surprise! Dates for 2020 TBA.
Families can also enjoy interactive play areas this year. Themes and locations TBA for 2020.
Return to the Main 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Page