Disney Cruise Line has had to make another update to their booking policy after they’ve already suspended all departures until April 12th due to Coronavirus concerns.
While businesses are temporarily closing across the county and people are trying to pay the bills, Disney Cruise Line has made some changes to when you can make your final booking payment.
The new policy began yesterday and will affect select sailings during the 2020 summer season. All deadlines for final payments have been extended out an additional 30 days from when the payment was originally due.
Here is the full list of sailings that are being affected:
- Disney Dream: Sailing embarking on June 17 through sailings embarking on August 30
- Disney Fantasy: Sailing embarking on July 18 through sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Wonder: Sailing embarking on July 20 through sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Magic: Sailing embarking on August 5 through sailings embarking on August 30
Despite the payment deadline being extended, you will still have to take note of the following policies:
- Guests will not be able to complete Online Check-In or book Cruise Activities/Port Adventures if they have not paid in full
- Disney Cruise Line Air will continue to follow existing policies
- Payment will be due at time of final for Flexible Air
- Restricted Air is non-refundable once paid
- The cancellation policy will shift by 30 days for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms
- There are no changes to the cancellation policy for Suites and Concierge Staterooms
Hopefully, this will make it a little bit easier to make that final payment for your Disney cruise during this stressful time.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Where are you going on Disney Cruise Line this year? Let us know down in the comments!