We suggest you form a calming circle — because Hocus Pocus bingo has arrived!
Put on your Hocus Pocus spirit jersey and fire up Disney+ because we found a fun (and FREE!) activity to get you excited for the upcoming Halloween season!
We don’t need an excuse to rewatch Hocus Pocus for the hundredth time — but we’ll still take it! With this Sanderson Sisters Bingo game, you can add another element of fun to your Hocus Pocus watch party!
Here’s how to play!
- Download and print out the bingo cards on 8.5”x11” white paper, be sure to select “fit to page.”
- Randomly distribute cards to each player (up to 6 players).
- Have players look over their bingo cards to familiarize themselves with the movie scenes.
- Play the movie Hocus Pocus and when a player recognizes a scene from the film that matches their bingo card, mark it!
- The first player to get 4 in a row wins the game.
Have fun and remember — it’s just a bunch of hocus pocus!
Which one of the Sanderson sisters is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!