You know, the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival isn’t the only Food & Wine event to get excited about in Disney World. Unfortunately, like many other events, the much-loved Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic annual event was canceled this year due to the global health crisis.
In its place though, the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin have put on the new Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays, including the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition — and now we have the menu!
Originally, the event was only supposed to be held on October 17th, but the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition has been expanded to include a date on Friday, October 30th, too. Now, we have the menu for that date and tickets are still available!
Let’s take a look at the menu! Like the other Sip, Savor, & Stay events, the Food & Wine Classic will feature several stations serving a variety of food and beverages including the following:
- Carved standing rib roast with roasted fingerling potatoes, mushroom, pearl onion, and red wine sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Sorghum glazed heritage pork collar with braised greens, white corn spoon bread, and caramelized brussels sprouts from Smokin D’s BBQ
- Arkansas “BLT” with fried green tomato, double smoked bacon, iceberg lettuce, and pimento cheese from Cabana
- Seared sustainable salmon with caramelized savoy cabbage, asparagus, and Dijon cream from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Cocoa chitarra pasta with cauliflower alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese from Il Mulino
- Chile Colorado Bowl with green chile braised duroc pork, steamed rice, pickled apple-cabbage slaw, and crispy chicharrones from Frida’s Kitchen
- Dessert station from two-time world pastry champion Chef Laurent Branlard
- More than 40 beer, wine & spirit offerings
Want to head to this event?! You can! And unlike the other events in this series, you don’t need to stay at Swan & Dolphin that night to attend! The resort is now offering individual event-only tickets for $110. You can also snag event-only tickets to the Oktoberfest event on October 24th for $75 per person.
To book, call the Swan & Dolphin at (407) 934-1609! As always, keep an eye on DFB for alllll the latest food news at Disney!
Click here to learn more about the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be going to the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition? Tell us in the comments!