From NEW Dooney & Bourke bags to 25% off some Loungefly items — Disney has now shared a whole list of new merchandise and awesome discounts coming to Disney Springs that you’ll DEFINITELY want to check out!
Dooney & Bourke Bags
First up, a whole BUNCH of new Dooney & Bourke bags will be coming to Disney Springs soon. On November 23rd, the NEW Disney Parks Reigning Cats & Dogs Dooney & Bourke totes will be available at World of Disney. The bags feature all kinds of furry creatures including Lucifer, Nana, Max, and even Yzma as a Cat!
But wait, there’s more! The 10th anniversary Tangled Dooney & Bourke collection will also be available. Pair this with the Pascal shoulder plush and the DFB Lantern Face mask, and you’re sure to have the BEST. DAY. EVER!
Both of these collections will actually be available at all of the following spots while supples last:
- World of Disney at Disney Springs,
- Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom,
- Legends of Hollywood and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and
- Discovery Trading Company at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
Disney has also announced that special discounts will be available on some merchandise from November 23rd through December 7th, with some deals only available at Disney Springs! And there’s a BIG bonus — Annual Passholders will be able to stack their discount to save even more. Let’s see what special sales you’ll be able to take advantage of.
At Disney’s Days of Christmas & World of Disney, you’ll be able to receive 25% off a select holiday tote with any merchandise purchase.
At Goofy’s Candy Co., guests can receive 1 complimentary select consumable with the purchase of 1 select consumable. Double the candy = double the fun!
At Marketplace Co-Op, you can get 25% off a Loungefly Unicorn Backpack.
Or you can head over to Once Upon a Toy to get 25% off Classic Disney Princess Dolls.
Finally, you can go on an intergalactic shopping spree at Star Wars Galactic Outpost and get 29% off Talking Yoda (we’re talking adult Yoda here, not to be confused with Baby Yoda).
And at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories you’ll be able to get 1 complimentary Loungefly Minnie Bow Wristlet with the purchase of 1 Loungefly Minnie Bow Backpack.
A FREE Loungefly bag is a great deal, so you’ll definitely want to take advantage of those special offers. Keep in mind that these discounts only apply through December 7th.
Outside of the Disney-owned stores, there are lots of great deals going on at lots of spots all throughout Disney Springs. Check out ALL the discounts below:
- Coach (Nov. 20 & 27): Save 50% off select styles every Friday in November.
- Coca-Cola Store (Nov. 27-29) Save $10 off a purchase of $50 or more and $25 off a purchase of $100 or more.
- Columbia Sportswear (Nov. 23-Dec.1): Pillows $19.99, Select outerwear starting at 40% off, Pint Glasses $24.99, 30% off, All Ski Goggles, Graphic T-Shirts 2 for $25.
- Lilly Pulitzer (Nov. 26-28): Celebrate Lilly’s favorite things this holiday season with (1) one complimentary original, printed ornament with each $75 purchase.
- Melissa Shoes (Nov. 26-30): Take 60% off all regular priced items and an extra 60% off all sale items.
- Ron Jon Surf Shop (Nov. 23-29): Get the classic Ron Jon Trusty Badge T-Shirt on sale up to 50% off. (Limited time offer. Available colors and sizes may vary.)
- Shop for Ireland (Nov. 27-29): Enjoy 25% off all jewelry and up to 70% off select clothing, souvenirs, and gifts.
- Sperry (Nov.24-30): Enjoy $54.99 doorbuster boots and up to 50% select styles while supplies last.
- UGG (Nov. 27-Dec.31): Enjoy 30% off select styles while supplies last.
- UNOde50 (Nov. 19-30): Enjoy 50% off select styles.
- Vera Bradley (Nov. 19-Dec. 1): $20 Medium Cosmetic (reg. $40) from the Mickey’s Paisley Celebration Collection with your purchase of $75 or more. Exclusions and limitations may apply. See a store associate for details.
- Take a quick snack break and check out the 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck now located at Disney Springs West Side with a brand-new menu. On Nov. 27, 2020 enjoy complimentary queso and chips with any entree purchase.
Disney has specifically recommended shopping in the morning and early afternoon as parking may be more available earlier in the day.
We have seen Disney Springs get quite busy and reach capacity, especially towards the evening hours, so this is something you’ll want to keep in mind.
Click here to read about what happens if you have have a reservation at Disney Springs and it reaches capacity.
Disney is also asking guests who are headed to Disney Springs on Thanksgiving to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to their dining reservation.
Several spots at Disney Springs will be offering special Thanksgiving Day offerings, so there are a LOT of delicious options to choose from. Just be sure to get there early.
Whether you’re just shopping for yourself or shopping for the whole family, the special discounts and deals that are going to be offered at Disney Springs during Thanksgiving week are things you won’t want to miss! Be sure to take advantage of them while they last. Happy Shopping!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which of these deals will you be taking advantage of? Let us know in the comments!