The 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays begins November 26th and runs through December 30th. Check back for more details on this year’s booth menus. NOTE: We are waiting for the 2021 menus to be announced.
While we’re excited to see so many cultural celebrations of the Holidays, we’re mostly excited about the FOOD, of course! Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays includes standalone marketplace booths known as Holiday Kitchens featuring the flavors of the holidays. If you’re familiar with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, then you have the basic idea (though several dish portions for Holidays Around the World are closer to meal-sized as opposed to tapas-style). It’s a Food and Wine Festival — PLUS Holidays!
Stay tuned to the DFB for all the details – we’ll be updating this page with the 2021 menus once they are announced!
Be sure to click on our individual pages for each booth to see food photos of the dishes!
American Holiday Table <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Slow-roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and Cranberry Sauce
- Holiday Pot Pie with Jackfruit, Mushrooms, Carrots, Peas, Onions, and Puff Pastry (Plant-based item) (New)
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Cheesecake with Cranberry Whipped Cream and Candied Pumpkin Seeds (New)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Bell’s Bright White Ale, Comstock, MI
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Stout, Titusville, FL
- Regional Red
- Regional White
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Pork Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce, Spätzle, and Braised Red Cabbage
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes
- Linzer Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany
- Ayinger Brewery Celebrator Doppelbock, Bavaria, Germany (New)
- Regional Riesling
- Glühwein: House-made Hot Spiced Wine
Festival Favorites <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Blackened Bass, White Cheddar Grits, and Okra with Tomato and Onion Stew, Seasonal Southern Delights
- Duck Confit and Dumplings with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Fig Reduction, Alpine Haus
- Gingerbread Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Coquito: Tropical Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
- Frozen S’mores (non-alcoholic)
- Coquito: Tropical Eggnog with Bacardi Gold Dark Rum
- Frozen S’mores with Whipped Cream Vodka
Holiday Beverages in the English Garden (Behind The Tea Caddy) <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Twinings® Christmas Tea Toddy served with a Cinnamon Stick (non-alcoholic)
- Twinings® Christmas Tea Toddy and Drambui served with a Cinnamon Stick
Holiday Hearth<– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing (New)
- Salted Caramel Spaceship Earth® Cookie (New)
- Snowball Cookies (New)
- Peppermint Bark
- Stollen: Holiday Fruit Cake
- Chocolate Mickey Tart
- Mouse Crunch (New)
- Gingerbread Milkshake (non-alcoholic)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
- Gingerbread Milkshake with Whipped Cream Vodka
- Cocoa Candy Cane: Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps
Holiday Sweets and Treats <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Hot Dog with Chips
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Peppermint Candy (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Minnie Peppermint Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings® Peppermint Cheer Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- M.I.A. Beer Company Coquito Beer, Doral, FL (New)
- Hot Cocoa with Assorted Alcoholic Cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings® Peppermint Cheer Tea and Whipped Cream Vodka
L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen<– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Pastrami on Rye with House-made Pickles and Deli Mustard
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latke
- Potato Latkes (Plant-based item)
- Sufganiyot: Mini Jelly-filled Donuts
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based item) (Cookie Stroll)
- Shmaltz Brewing Company Hanukkah Beer: Golden Jelly Doughnut Pastry Ale, Clifton Park, NY
- Blue Cosmo Cocktail
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Giant Tostada de Chorizo: Chorizo served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Purée, Salsa Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana, and Pickled Onion (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Tamal de Pollo: Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa topped with Mole Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana, and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Dulce de Leche Churros: Dulce de Leche filled Churros sprinkled with Cinnamon-Sugar
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with a Blackcurrant and Ginger Liqueur Floater
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita: Tomba Blanco Tequila, Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Nixta Corn Liqueur, Pumpkin Spice Purée, and Lime-Agave Juice with Cinnamon-Sugar Rim
- Horchata Margarita: Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, Horchata Rum, Agua de Horchata, and a hint of Cinnamon-infused Mezcal Liqueur
Le Marche De Noel Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF ALL MENU ITEMS!
- Rillette de Saumon: Salmon Spread with House-made Bread
- Dinde Forestière, Pommes Dauphines: Turkey with Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions in a Mustard Cream Sauce with Puffed Potatoes
- Bûche de Noël au Caramel: Christmas Log with Chocolate Cake and Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache
- Boosted Mimosa, with Monin Immunity Boost (A fortifying blend of essential vitamins and minerals)
- Rosé Pétillant Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise: Rosé Sparkling Wine, Pink Flamingo
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini: Grey Goose Vanilla, Vodka, and Chocolate Milk
Mele Kalikimaka <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Kālua Pork with Okinawa Purple Sweet Potatoes and Mango Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with Tomatoes, Onions, Salmon Roe, Yuzu Mayonnaise, and Yucca Chips
- Haupia: Hawaiian Coconut Pudding with Candied Macadamia Nuts and Coconut
- Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum
Prost!<– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate
- M.I.A. Beer Company White Christmas IPA, Doral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing 70 Degree Winter Weizen, St. Petersburg, FL
- Playlalinda Brewing Co. Gingerblonde House Ale, Titusville, FL
- Ciderboys Mad Bark Apple Cinnamon Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blueberry Peppercorn Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards 1911 Honey Crisp Hard Cider, Lafayette, NY
Sapphire Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Grilled Lamb Kefta Kebab and Grapes with Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions, and Harissa-Cilantro Dressing
- Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts, and Pinot Noir Glaze
- Sfenj: Warm Beignets with Cream, Cinnamon-Sugar, and Chocolate Sauce
- Mediterranean Beer
- Kasbah Prestige Red Wine
- The Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail: Sparking Wine, Orange Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Red-stewed Beef Rice Bowl
- Curry Chicken Rice Bowl
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic)
- Tsigntao Lager
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Dragonfly: Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold, Vodka, Mango Syrup, and Orange Juice
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- The Lucky Mo: Peach Schnapps, Peach Syrup, Orange Juice, and Piña Colada Mix
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodles in Hot Dashi Soup with Shrimp Tempura, Fish Cake, and Chopped Green Onion
- Chirashi Sushi Tree: Sashimi-grade Tuna, Salmon, Ikura, and Yellowtail with Vegetables decorated on a bed of Rice
- Ichigo Mont Blanc Tart: Strawberry and Bavarian Cream-filled Tart sprinkled with Konpeito
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Cranberry and Yuzu Cream Drink with Japanese Calpico and popping Strawberry Boba Pearls
- Sapporo Draft Beer
- Tsubaki Whiskey Sour: Plum Wine with Whiskey, Cranberry Juice, Sugar, and Lemon
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Biancaneve Italian Flatbread with Mozzarella, Asiago, and Parmesan
- Sacchetti alla Boscaiola: Four-cheese Mini Beggar’s Purses filled with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onions, Pancetta, and Cremini Mushrooms with a Creamy Sauce
- Cannoli Siciliani: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Waffles <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Gingerbread Waffle served with Whipped Cream and Citrus Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey and Waffle – Stuffing Waffle with Turkey, Gravy, and Cranberry
- Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider
Yukon Holiday Kitchen <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
- Seared Scallops with Parsnip Silk, Apple Chutney, and Hazelnut Croquant
- Beef Bourguignon with Crushed Potatoes
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse and Cranberry rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Frozen Coffee (non-alcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Maple Cinnamon Coffee Beer, Tampa, FL
- Regional Icewine
- Regional Red Wine
- Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky
MORE Festival of the Holidays Food Offerings <– CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS OF MENU ITEMS!
There’s more than just food at the Holiday Kitchens in store!
L’Artisans des Glaces – France Pavilion
- Glaces au Pain d’Epices (Gingerbread ice cream with gingerbread pieces)
- Holiday Macaron with Mint Ice Cream:
Les Halles Boulangeirie Patisserie
- Buche de Noel aux Trois Chocolates
Funnel Cake (The American Adventure)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Funnel Cake topped with Marshmallow Topping, Cinnamon-Sugar, Honey-roasted Pecans, and a Caramel Drizzle
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company All Locations:
- Caramel Tinsel Latte: A cheerful Chocolatey Latte drizzled with Caramel Sauce and crumbled TWIX® Original, available hot or iced
- Caramel Tinsel Donut topped with crumbled TWIX® Original
- Warm Brown Sugar-stuffed Pretzel with Soft-serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Spicy Apple Cinnamon Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Turkey Poutine: French Fries with Turkey, Turkey Gravy, Cranberry Relish, and Crispy Onions
- (From the regular menu) Traditional Poutine: French Fries, Beef Gravy, and Cheese Curds
- (From the regular menu) Chicken Nuggets
- (From the regular menu) Bloody Mary
- T.G. Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
- T.G. Lee Eggnog with Spiced Rum
More About the Festival of the Holidays Booths
Set up around Epcot’s World Showcase, individual kiosks offer dishes and drinks that commemorate all of the diverse ways that we celebrate the Christmas and Winter Holidays all over the globe and give guests the chance to try delicacies from around the world.
While the Epcot Food and Wine Festival focuses on tapas-style dishes within the $3-8 range, the Festival of the Holidays serves up several meal-sized options in addition to snack sizes. Click on the individual booth pages to see pictures of the menu for that booth and pricing for each item.