Baby Yoda is everywhere these days! Even in food. As it turns out, a deviled with a bit of food coloring manages to perfectly capture his adorableness.
We can’t get over how cute they are. They aren’t too challenging to make and will impress any Star Wars fan! We’ll walk you through how to create these little guys yourself. Cressie on Instagram created the most adorable recipe that we just had to share with you.
With Baby Yoda peeking out at you from an egg, we can understand why it might be hard to take the first bite. But after that, you should have no problem with finishing the rest!
10 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup mayo
2 tsp honey mustard
Garlic powder or other seasoning
2-3 celery stalks
Green gel food coloring
1. Boil the eggs for 15 minutes, then immediately place in an ice bath and peel. Alternatively, you can use an Instant Pot for this step.
2. Halve the eggs and remove yolks. Quarter a few of them for Baby Yoda’s carrier and set aside.
3. Mix together yolks, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and green food coloring.
4. Prepare a piping bag with the mixture and cut off the tip.
5. Pipe the mixture into the half eggs, towards the bottom side of the egg, and a bit on the top edge. Place a quartered egg white on top to form the carrier.
6. Use 2 peppercorns to make eyes on each.
7. Cut slices of celery and place on the sides as ears.
8. Chill before serving.
These are an awesome addition to any party, especially one where Star Wars is involved! They are super eye-catching and will easily be a conversation starter. Plus, they are much more fun to eat and admire than your regular deviled eggs!
Recipe credit: Cressie from Instagram
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be making these? (Or asking someone to make them for you?) Let us know in the comments!