Some spots, however, are still closed, like our beloved Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom! Even though this spot is closed, we recently saw some changes made to its menu. Has your favorite item been removed? What’s changed? We’re breaking it all down for you here!
Do not fret — the beloved Corn Dog Nuggets from Casey’s Corner are still listed on the menu online! Hooray!!
But a few things have been removed from the menu:
- The Mickey Celebration Sipper has been removed from the menu
- The Bacon Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Hot Dog has also been removed from the menu
- The Bacon Macaroni & Cheese French Fries have also been taken off the menu
What about things that have been added or changed? Here’s a break-down:
- An All-Beef Foot-long Hot Dog has been added to the menu
- Generally, the main entree items now show that they will be served with your choice of fries or a Cuties Mandarin (as opposed to apple slices)
- The All-Beef Hot Dog has gone down in price from $9.99 to $9.49
- A side of Cuties Mandarians (3 pack) is now listed on the menu for $4.19
- It looks like assorted fountain beverages only come in 1 size now and are priced at $4.49
- And the website has now specified that they are serving Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for their regular coffee (although it looks like this was already listed previously for their decaf option)
Could these changes mean that Casey’s Corner is getting ready to open up soon? We sure hope so!! Disney hasn’t made any announcements yet regarding a future reopening of Casey’s Corner but we’ll be on the lookout for more details.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you a fan of Casey’s Corner? Tell us in the comments!