If you’re planning a trip to Disney World sometime soon, there are some ways that you can save money on your vacation.
Disney is constantly promoting offers and savings for select groups, and adding new room discounts to its website. (We even have a page full of discounts and deals that you may not know about!) And today, we got a new deal…made specifically for Florida Residents!
If you’re planning to stay at a Disney Resort between March 11th and July 7th, 2022, Florida Residents can save up to 20% on your hotel room! It’s valid for select resorts, and savings vary by category.
The following resorts offer up to 20% off:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
For select moderate Resort hotels, you can save up to 15% on your vacation:
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
And many others that aren’t included above are available for up to a 10% discount:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – reopening March 31, 2022
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Proof of Florida residency will be required at check-in, and this deal is limited to stays of 1-14 nights in length. The savings are based on the non-discounted price that a Florida Resident pays for the same room. Keep in mind that advance reservations are required to use this offer!
Stay tuned to DFB to stay up-to-date on all the deals currently online. If you’re considering booking a vacation, we recommend our friends over at Small World Vacations to help you with all your planning!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever used a Florida Resident discount? Tell us in the comments!